Profile for gnawl > Reviews

gnawl

1000 Forms of Fear
1000 Forms of Fear

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for the Great song chandelier, 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 1000 Forms of Fear (MP3 Download)
I bought this for the Great song chandelier, and also listening to earlier work, including clap your hands and the girl you lost to cocaine. There is no doubt that Sia has a outstanding voice, and that she can write great songs, just for other people. after chandelier, the second track is ok, but then the rest of the songs for me, go into one big bland mush of music, more suited to being played in a lift, you know bland music your not paying much attention two, while you go up a few floors. her voice is fantastic, and if you like that singing up and down the scales, that is so popular in R&B your get lots of it, just a shame the album goes downhill for me. I accept that not everyone will agree, but I hope my review has been a bit helpful :-)Update as if she knows her album is pants the follow up to chandelier Elastic hearts, is a great song...how come?, of course, its not on her album, why has she not released anything from the album, does she also acknowledge that its bland two ?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2015 8:00 PM BST

Constantine Season 1
Constantine Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars I was a big fan of supernatural but season 9 was just like a used teabag that someone trying to make a ..., 10 Dec. 2014
Loving this, I was a big fan of supernatural but season 9 was just like a used teabag that someone trying to make a cup of tea. Should have finished at season 5. Anyway so Constantine has come just in time to keep my supernatural fix. Its lands running on all 4 cylinders, and the casting is spot on. There is the right amount of supernatural suspense and humour. So watch this. I am surprised UK Living didn't get this show when it canceled supernatural. I believe this will get increased viewers by word of mouth and go on to more success in future season :-)

HannsG HT231HPB 23-Inch Widescreen Touchscreen LCD Monitor
HannsG HT231HPB 23-Inch Widescreen Touchscreen LCD Monitor
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars So much happier with my old 7 year old 19" monitor, 18 July 2014
Well being a touch monitor, it has to be within arms lengh. I found the 23" screen to big and invasive. Also I relised I perfered keyboard and mouse, and the desktop rather than tiles and finally classic shell gave me my start menu back. So much happier with my old 7 year old 19" monitor, than this huge beast, which is the width of my PC desk.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2014 3:49 AM GMT

Broken Crown Halo
Broken Crown Halo

2.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok, not there best, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Broken Crown Halo (Audio CD)
Well I have all there albums, and I hope to god, it grows on me, from the luke warm, commercial opener, it struggles, its like they were walking through treacle, when they wrote and recorded this, not there strongest material.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2014 10:03 AM BST

Beyond: Two Souls Special Edition (PS3)
Beyond: Two Souls Special Edition (PS3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame what a letdown, 14 Oct. 2013
Hi the game is boring, tried to like it for 2 days, but it's a insult to games, to call this a game, sometimes u do get involved, but to me it's pants, lucky for me, I sold it on eBay, and didn't lose a penny I spent on buying it...phew, p.s I loved heavy rain, but this is the poor cousin.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2013 10:52 PM BST