Profile for tish toglet > Reviews

Content by tish toglet

tish toglet (UK)

Knitting:  Knitting Hats:  How to Knit Hats Like Professionals: (Knitting - Knitting for Beginners - Knitting Patterns - Crochet)
Knitting: Knitting Hats: How to Knit Hats Like Professionals: (Knitting - Knitting for Beginners - Knitting Patterns - Crochet)

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost in translation...., 8 Mar. 2015
Do not buy this book. The pattern instructions are incomplete i.e. it doesn't tell you how many stitches to cast on, and the book has been very badly translated into English which makes it almost painful to read

a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Does what it says on the tin

Tempest Rising: Book 1 in the Jane True series
Tempest Rising: Book 1 in the Jane True series

2.0 out of 5 stars Adults only, 16 Mar. 2012
While the story and characters are decent, the sex scenes were a little too explicit for my taste. If I wanted this sort of thing, I would buy skin mags.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

4.0 out of 5 stars proofreading, 18 April 2011
Yes it's everything the ads say, the only niggle I have is with the books you download. I'm not talking about the really cheap ones, or the free ones, I have paid full price for books and I could have done a better job of proofreading them myself. No, I don't have OCD, I just appreciate quality in the stuff I buy. Maybe a kindle feedback app could be designed so that readers can correct books as they go along.

A Pride of Bastards: A History of the Beaufort Family, Their Origins and Their Part in the Agincourt War and the Wars of the Roses
by Geoffrey Richardson

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Aug. 2007
Although the style is readable, it is clear that Mr Richardson is no fan of the Beauforts. I found this to be a very biased history of the Beaufort family.