Profile for Vaibhavaj2 > Reviews

Content by Vaibhavaj2

Vaibhavaj2

SPIGEN SGP SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 CASE UlTRA BUMPER LUMI SERIES SPARKLING INFINITY WHITE

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, 22 Feb 2013
One of the best cases i have come across. Perfect for my Samsung S3. Fits perfectly no loose ends.would reccommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2013 2:48 PM GMT

Celicious Black TPU Bumper Rim Frame Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Celicious Black TPU Bumper Rim Frame Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300

1.0 out of 5 stars utter waste of money, 22 Feb 2013
The plastic is so bad that you feel like never to put it on your phone. I would advice to spend a few more money and get a better case.

Citizen Men's BL5405-59E Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch
Citizen Men's BL5405-59E Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch is fine but the belt is pathetic, 22 Feb 2013
THe watch is absolutely fantastic. But the problem is with the belt. When i went to the watch repair shop to shorten the belt as per my wrist, the repairman said that the belt has already been tampered. I thought that he is lying. So i went to another repair shop. Almost 4-5 ppl told me that the belt of the watch is already tampered. Its as if someone has already tried to remove the buckles and links . I saw it myself under the magnifying glass and could see it clearly.
I never expected a genuine citizen watch from Amazon would have this kind of pathetic quality. Would never buy a watch from Amazon again.

What's New in Java 7?
What's New in Java 7?

3.0 out of 5 stars Java 7 nice things, 30 Oct 2012
Its nice book but not so descriptive. would have been much better had it given the explanation in much more detail.
But in short , it is describing all the features.