Profile for Bowl me over > Reviews

Lego Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary [With Luke Skywalker Minifigure]
Lego Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary [With Luke Skywalker Minifigure]
by Simon Beecroft

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug. 2014
Got this for my 8 year old son. He just loves it - quite impressed with it myself :)

Global I/O Link RF Output for Sky HD Box
Global I/O Link RF Output for Sky HD Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Got this for my new Sky HD box. Works ..., 13 Aug. 2014
Got this for my new Sky HD box. Works perfectly well, only issue was that i could not get power through to my Magic Eye link, even after turning on the RF power option on the Sky box. Got round this by using the Sky+ app, so no need for the Magic Eye

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug. 2014
Very sturdy, well made product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug. 2014
Perfect replacement for the one I broke on my Sony A200.

PGA Tour 200 Castle Golf Tee - Red/Yellow/Blue/Pink/Gray
PGA Tour 200 Castle Golf Tee - Red/Yellow/Blue/Pink/Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 27 Sept. 2011
Decent quality of golf tee, good selection of different sizes so great value for money. Delivery was excellent too, came well before the expected date.

Maxsimafoto® - Triple Axis Hotshoe spirit level for Sony Minolta Triple Axis Spirit Level for all SONY Alpha a900 a700 a800 a850 a500 a550 a560 a580 a450 a390 a330 a300 a290 a33 a55 etc... & KONICA MINOLTA DYNAX.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 11 Aug. 2010
Bought this for my A200. It is great, really clear to view. Great value compared to others I looked at.

4.0 out of 5 stars great lamp, 30 Jan. 2009
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
bought this for the keyboard on my PC and have been really impressed with it. The flexible neck and 5 bright LEDS make this a great buy