Profile for Braddy > Reviews

Nautical Theme Lighthouse Light Pull / Light Blue & White
Nautical Theme Lighthouse Light Pull / Light Blue & White
Offered by Stc Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 7 Oct. 2013
The light pull was exactly as described and arrived quickly. Well made and finished off. Looks great and does the job.

The Way I Cook...
The Way I Cook...
by Lisa Faulkner

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!, 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Way I Cook... (Hardcover)
I haven't been able to put this book down since it landed on my doorstep! I've got Lisa's first book and I love this one just as much. Great variety in the range of recipes and the accompnaying text makes this so much more than a cook book - fab!

Duck Light Pull
Duck Light Pull

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Duck Light Pull (Kitchen & Home)
I'd been looking for a cute light pull for a while - this is quite small but I knew the size before ordering and it is just perfect for the downstairs loo! Quick delivery and exactly as described.

Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
by Linda Collister

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb book!, 7 Oct. 2013
Can't wait to get baking! The recipes are well laid out and there are lots of quality photographs throughout the book as I like to be able to see what the end result should look like!!

Cream Wood Twin Heart 3.5" x 3.5" Photo Frame in Gift Box
Cream Wood Twin Heart 3.5" x 3.5" Photo Frame in Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Oct. 2013
I've been looking for a cream frame for ages - this is just what I've been looking for. Speedy delivery and carefully packaged.

Sportline 345 Step/Distance and Calorie Pedometer
Sportline 345 Step/Distance and Calorie Pedometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Braddy, 1 Mar. 2012
Really easy to set up and just as easy to use. The instructions were clear and concise, with detailed info on how to measure your strides. You just press the mode button to switch between steps taken, distance covered, calories burnt off and the time. Well worth the money.

Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Stretch Women's Trouser - Black, Size 14 - Short Leg
Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Stretch Women's Trouser - Black, Size 14 - Short Leg

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute must have for keen walkers!, 1 Mar. 2012
These trousers are sooooo comfortable. Very lightweight with lovely deep zip pockets. The short leg length is just right for me - I'm 5'3". They can be tumble dried but they do dry very quickly. I would strongly recommend these trousers.