Profile for Arthur Dickens > Reviews

Content by Arthur Dickens

Arthur Dickens

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Plugable USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial Adapter (Prolific PL2303HX Rev D Chipset)
Plugable USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial Adapter (Prolific PL2303HX Rev D Chipset)
Offered by Plugable Technologies
Price: 11.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you want when you don't have a COM port., 30 Jan 2014
A great product at a great price. I loaded the software, plugged the device into the USB port, connected my RS232 device and it worked straight away. I would recomend this to anyone.

EUROSONIC Twin Wireless Chime Set Doorbell 2 Chime Main Plug In Units, 24 Sounds
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Dec 2013
Ist class delivery of a great bit of kit. Previously I purchased a Seimens bell from B&Q but had nothing but problems, the bell push signal wasn't strong enough to activate the Bell. This unit with two sounders works fantastic and at a greater distance. Well worth the money.

He's  A Rebel: The Girl Groups of the 60's
He's A Rebel: The Girl Groups of the 60's
Price: 5.42

4.0 out of 5 stars A variety of songs from the big girl groups of the time, 4 Nov 2013
This takes me back to my teenage years when 45rpm records were all the rage. This album contains tunes I well remembered along with others. Back then it was very common for many singer/labels to produce cover versions of current songs so there are some track that I remeber that were sung by another artist. Great value for money though!

Watch Your Mouth: Gems From The Warner Bros. Vaults 1957-1962
Watch Your Mouth: Gems From The Warner Bros. Vaults 1957-1962
Price: 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Any disc containing Everly Brothers hits is a Hit with me., 4 Nov 2013

Lovesick Blues: Gems From The MGM Vaults
Lovesick Blues: Gems From The MGM Vaults
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 5.41

4.0 out of 5 stars A great memory jogger for those tunes you have long forgotten, 4 Nov 2013

Stampede! The United Artists Story (1962)
Stampede! The United Artists Story (1962)
Price: 6.61

4.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past along with great memories, 4 Nov 2013

Poison Ivy: Gems from the Atco Vaults 1959-1962
Poison Ivy: Gems from the Atco Vaults 1959-1962
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 5.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Oldies you knew and many others, 4 Nov 2013

TP-Link TL-WPA4220 AV500 Powerline 300M Wi-Fi Booster/Extender with 2 LAN Ports (Wi-Fi Clone, No Configuration Required)
Price: 42.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug it in, push a button and away you go, 4 Nov 2013
This piece of equipment solved all of my wireless problems. I used to get a very weak or no signal downstairs so I purchased this unit. It was delivered extremely quickly, well packaged and did the job. I pluged it in the wall near to my wireless router, pushed the pairing button, waited 10 seconds for it to recognise my router and all of its settings. I then pluged it in downstair and hey presto a full siginal. I must state that I already had a TL-PA511KIT pluged in to provide a network across the powerline. this provided the powerline link to the wireless router for the \WIFI extender. if you do not have this kit you will need to purchase the TL-WPA4220 Kit.

Puss In Boots [DVD]
Puss In Boots [DVD]
Dvd ~ Antonio Banderas
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Puss In Boots [DVD] (DVD)
Foolishly I purchased a DVD from a supermarket thinking it was this one. but it was nothing like this one. I have watched this one twice since I purchased it and was very glad that I did, it knockes the other one into a cocked hat.

Greyfriars Bobby [DVD] (1961)
Greyfriars Bobby [DVD] (1961)
Dvd ~ Donald Crisp
Offered by EagleDVD
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw this in a shop during a visit to Edinburgh, 21 Sep 2013
My wife had seen this many years ago but I hadn't so I decided to buy it, I was glad that I did, it didn't dissapoint me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4