Profile for Avid reader > Reviews

Content by Avid reader

Avid reader

Page: 1 | 2
Bemini by Baby Boum Super Soft 2.3 Tog Polstar Car Seat and Pram Blanket (Pingu Grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but be mindful of overheating, 27 Dec. 2015
Lovely
Only reason not 5 stars is because it does get v warm & baby could overheat if not careful. Overheating is extremely dangerous for babies and toddlers. First use my baby had a huge smile instead of normal tears with car seat as its so soft he just loved it. I just always undo the front & leave completely open once we are inside or if car warm. I wear a big coat too in the car so I'll feel too hot if he is hot.

Iso-Drops Saline Nose Drops 10ml - ideal for babies and infants
Iso-Drops Saline Nose Drops 10ml - ideal for babies and infants

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good to use on baby, 27 Dec. 2015
Not great if using on a baby as ifyou have it out so you can see how much is going in it doesn't all get into the nostril & you can't see what is going in. If you hold it in the nostril you can't see what's going in so could be nothing or too much

Japace® Non-toxic Food Grade Silicone DIY Useful Mini Ice Pop Maker Molds / Popsicle Molds For Ice Cream
Offered by jiam913

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for toddlers, 27 Dec. 2015
These are awesome for toddlers
I blend up smoothies and put them in here & my toddler loves them. She is always asking for them.

Weleda Rhinodoron Nasal Spray with Aloe Vera 20ml
Weleda Rhinodoron Nasal Spray with Aloe Vera 20ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy baby, 27 Dec. 2015
My baby suffers constant congestion as a result of having reflux & needs a saline spray 3 or 4 times a day to manage it. This is the best one I have found although it does say only from 3 months. I've used it from 3 months and stopped getting any others & just stocking up on more. It's a really nice mist type amount of spray so not too much of a surprise for him. He cries with some of the others as I guess feels like a sudden big blob in his nose but he smiles when I do this one! It's really nice would be lost without it. Also I think because it's a mist spray rather than all focused in one direction you get a better coverage all around the nostril whereas some of the others come out quickly & run away before they really touch the part you be need them on. May sound like over analysis but when you have an unhappy baby that can't breath & feed properly you do analyse!

CRU Kafe Fairtrade Organic Coffee Capsules Nespresso Compatible - Dark Roast (36 pods)
Offered by CRU Kafe

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coffee, 7 July 2015
Beautiful coffee. Love all the Cru Kafe coffee. It's also organic, seems higher quality & more ethical than nespresso which still isn't fair trade & the Cru kafe decaf is the co2 decaf. Google that & you won't drink the other type anymore! This pink one is probably the fave in our house but we love them all. Enjoy! X

Homescapes Navy Blue Eyelet Ring Top Blackout Thermal Curtains Pair Width 90 x 72 Inch Drop Herringbone Chevron Textured Retro Geometric Design. FREE SWATCHES.
Offered by HOMESCAPES

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 27 Jun. 2015
These feel awful. Good blackout. Kept one pair out of desperation as toddler waking early although wouldn't have ordered if seen first & returned other 2 pairs. Got to pay to return unlike most other things on Amazon so overall not great!

Absolute Aromas Tamanu 50ml
Absolute Aromas Tamanu 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Dec. 2014
Bought this when my husband had shingles & it really helped. I had piles after an extremely difficult & long labour. I was allergic to anusol etc & tried this out of desperation & the result was just amazing - thank god! I then ordered more & tried it on dry skin - amazing - if I get an acne break out it sorts it too. Or any rash. Wouldn't be without it now. My sister got dandruff that wouldn't clear & popped this on - washed out in the morn & dandruff completely gone. Yes it smells because it's the real deal. Wouldn't choose the smell but if you have problem / inflamed skin you will deal with the smell to get rid of the problem! This stuff is amazing.

Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set
Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Safety issues - choking hazard, 27 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
I rarely review but felt I had to due to safety issues. My toddler was playing with these and at this age everything goes in her mouth. She amazingly easily bit the foot off one of the animals - obviously creating a choking hazard. I immediately took the animals away & contacted amazon for a refund which disappointingly & unlike amazon has taken months. I believe these are not a suitable toy for toddlers.

Naomi & Nicole Silicone Gripper Hi-Waist Brief (Medium - UK Size 10, Black)
Naomi & Nicole Silicone Gripper Hi-Waist Brief (Medium - UK Size 10, Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok - didn't do a great deal but maybe I didn't have enough to hold in., 19 Nov. 2013
Not sure it did a great deal - I don't think I looked very different with dress on. I just have a slightly larger tummy after baby - maybe there's not enough for it to make much difference. I was an 8 & now a 10 - no proper fat just muscles haven't gone back in as I hoped! Was quite comfy but after 10 hours at a wedding was looking forward to taking it off!

Fushi Organic Virgin Shea Butter 250g, RAW Unrefined Ghanaian
Fushi Organic Virgin Shea Butter 250g, RAW Unrefined Ghanaian
Offered by Fushi Wellbeing - UK's Leading Ethical Wellbeing and Beauty Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, 23 April 2013
feels v luxurious - a tiny bit goes a v long way. love that its all natural. a friend having chemo found it amazing for her scalp which was v irritated by treatment & wig so my first order swiftly went into her handbag & ordered another 2 jars for my mum & I. will defo be buying again.

Page: 1 | 2