ARRAY(0xaa5ac1ec)

Profile for Avid reader > Reviews

Content by Avid reader

Avid reader

Naomi & Nicole Silicone Gripper Hi-Waist Brief (Medium - UK Size 10, Black)
Naomi & Nicole Silicone Gripper Hi-Waist Brief (Medium - UK Size 10, Black)
Offered by Dannii Matthews
Price: 15.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok - didn't do a great deal but maybe I didn't have enough to hold in., 19 Nov 2013
Not sure it did a great deal - I don't think I looked very different with dress on. I just have a slightly larger tummy after baby - maybe there's not enough for it to make much difference. I was an 8 & now a 10 - no proper fat just muscles haven't gone back in as I hoped! Was quite comfy but after 10 hours at a wedding was looking forward to taking it off!

Organic Virgin Shea Butter (Unrefined) 250g
Organic Virgin Shea Butter (Unrefined) 250g

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, 23 April 2013
feels v luxurious - a tiny bit goes a v long way. love that its all natural. a friend having chemo found it amazing for her scalp which was v irritated by treatment & wig so my first order swiftly went into her handbag & ordered another 2 jars for my mum & I. will defo be buying again.

10 Minute Solution - Prenatal Pilates [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Prenatal Pilates [DVD]
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it - best out of four prenatal DVDs I bought, 30 Jan 2013
Very convenient if you're busy as you can chose 10 min slots & shape you're own work out. Instructor is great. Music slightly annoying in places but not enough to stop me using it every day!

Vermatik Advanced Plug In 4 In 1 Electromagnetic/Ultrasonic Rat/Mouse/Rodent Repeller With Built In Ionic Air Purifier (AS SEEN ON TV)
Offered by Direct Sales
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 30 Aug 2011
Just tucking down to a chilled friday night curry take away & much to my horror a mouse ran across the floor. I panicked - spent a fortune online with every type of contraption - much to my colleagues' amusement when I HUGE box landed on my desk. This was the best one. I plug it out for a week or so a yr as they say otherwise rodents become accustomed to it & can cope with the noise. The only time I have had a mouse since was a few yrs later when I leant this to a friend as she had a mouse - 2 weeks without the vermatik and we had a mouse! So swiftly got another and have been mouse free since - even though my neighbours have had problems.

I am buying another now as my tenants have reported a mouse - it is the easiest solution I have found!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2012 12:32 PM GMT

Sow and You Shall Reap
Sow and You Shall Reap
by B.P. Smythe
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You wont be able to put it down!, 30 Aug 2011
This review is from: Sow and You Shall Reap (Paperback)
I was given this book as a gift from a friend who is an English Literature teacher, who has recommended many amazing reads over the years - and so I knew this would be a great book. I could barely put it down once I started. It has a very rich and powerful story line - shocking yet believable. I wont say much more as I dont want to give too much away, but if you are looking for an intriguing horror / thriller novel, you wont be dissapointed!