Profile for Nemo > Reviews

Content by Nemo

Nemo "Don't follow me, I don't know where I'm going!" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Paladone Face Mats
Paladone Face Mats
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Myself, friends and family were amused for ages wearing these mats, and that was without drinking alcohol! 10/10!

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Offered by MusicnMedia

1.0 out of 5 stars Let it go (away), 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
I think I am probably one of the few who can't stand this movie. The song is jingling round my head as I type this. Let it gooooo, is exactly what I did and sold it.

Tweezerman Neon Pink Slant Tweezers
Tweezerman Neon Pink Slant Tweezers
Offered by MTKInc

5.0 out of 5 stars Tweezy does it, 26 Dec. 2014
I was told these are 'the best' tweezers on the market. Well, I've only tried a select few tweezers in my life but I have to say these are the best for precision and grasp. If they become blunt, they can be sharpened for free. Thumbs up from me.

Leighton Denny Miracle Drops Nail Polish Dryer 12 ml
Leighton Denny Miracle Drops Nail Polish Dryer 12 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you don't have much patience - a bit ..., 26 Dec. 2014
Bought mine a while ago, definitely works and my nail varnish dries extremely quickly. Perfect if you don't have much patience - a bit like me ;)

Love You Mum Fine China Mug - FREE UK SHIPPING
Love You Mum Fine China Mug - FREE UK SHIPPING
Offered by Hanrattycraftsgifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely present, 26 Dec. 2014
Bought as a present for my mum. A lovely shade of pink, just like the picture and fine bone china.
The mug is a decent size with a nice big cup handle.

All in one waxing kit With Soft Wax wax heater strips and spatulas wax kit
All in one waxing kit With Soft Wax wax heater strips and spatulas wax kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Wax off!, 22 Dec. 2014
Actually bought this on a whim because at the time it was on offer and had so much with it too. It is fab and heats very quickly. Certain waxes do take a little longer though (as expected) but paraffin wax I usually finds melts the quickest. If using paraffin, I find it best to lower the heat considerably so as not too hot if doing so for clients.
I don't bother with buying fancy cleaners to clean any spilt wax off it, a little baby oil wiped on any spillages works a treat.

Printed Tape Fragile Polypropylene 50mmx66m Red on White [Pack of 6]
Printed Tape Fragile Polypropylene 50mmx66m Red on White [Pack of 6]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Dec. 2014
Great for packaging 'fragile' items either for post or as a form of labelling. The tape is strong quality too.

Ladies Soft Purple Plush Hot Water Bottle & Cover "Sshh..Sleeping Princess"
Ladies Soft Purple Plush Hot Water Bottle & Cover "Sshh..Sleeping Princess"

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly, 22 Dec. 2014
Bought one of these about a year ago and still lovely and snuggly. The faux fur material is so soft.
One very small downside is the pompoms fell off but that may have been because I am a fidget in bed and end up tossing about that much, everything in bed ends up scrunched up by morning!
Bought a second one not so long ago for my mum and she said pompoms still in tact. So probably is down to sloppy sleeping habits! ;)

Mavala Nail Polish Thinner 10 ml
Mavala Nail Polish Thinner 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Polished up, 22 Dec. 2014
I had a few gloopy looking nail varnishes (all good makes) that needed a bit of tlc. A few drops of this polish thinner to the nail varnishes and a little shake - helped to restore them back to life.
My advice is not to use nail polish remover (like some people think), a polish thinner is what is needed. It's a trial / error case of how much goes in, so experimenting with less is more. If too much goes in, then obviously can't change that. So glad I have this as obviously means I am not throwing away decent polish!

Konad Regular French Nail Art Kit
Konad Regular French Nail Art Kit
Offered by Konad co uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this kit for doing French Manicure, except I ..., 31 Oct. 2014
Bought this kit for doing French Manicure, except I paint free hand without the use of the guides. The white sticker guides are ideal for anyone who wants to practise French Manicure for the first time or beginners who aren't too sure who to paint free hand.

The polishes have not let me down and give off a lovely colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5