Profile for Robin > Reviews

Saturdays = Youth
Saturdays = Youth
Price: 8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Album, perfect delivery, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Saturdays = Youth (Audio CD)
There's really not much to say. I bought another album by these guys last year, absolutely loved it, found the existence of this one and ordered it right then.
It arrived quickly and in perfect condition so 5 stars for both album and seller.

Being Human: The Road
Being Human: The Road
by Simon Guerrier
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad, but..., 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Being Human: The Road (Paperback)
This book arrived promptly, the delivery was no hassle at all.
It was used, so I expected some frayed pages and things, but there were a couple very Very folded back on themselves, which was a shame, but not really surprising in a small, second hand paperback novel.

On the book itself, it is very well written, but the plot gets very convoluted at points and you're left trying to piece together what's happened in a way you wouldn't expect from this sort of book.
Also, if you're looking for an extension of the TV series, this really isn't it. The three characters are there, and believable, but this book lacks the fast witty humour that made me love the show so much.

Sony PlayStation Vita WiFi Console with Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation Download Code and 4GB Memory Card

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, but further purchase necessary., 26 Dec 2012
This is a brilliant product that any gamer will enjoy. The power it clearly has is incredible, I knew it played games at a graphical level comparable to the PS3, but the true effect is completely stunning! I've played a few games on it so far, WRC3, WipEout 2048, NFS Most Wanted and Ridge Racer (Not yet downloaded Assassins Creed as discussed later) but I have to say the graphical star is Wipeout, delivering a level of crisp, precise visuals that really I've only seen on the full blown PS3, which I think gives an idea of just how powerful the Vita is.

I haven't actually downloaded Assassins Creed Liberation yet, (Yes, they give you a code to redeem, not a physical copy) as a friend of mine who downloaded it says it takes up a good 5GB of space on his Vita, and this bundle only provides a 4GB memory card. This is my one gripe with this bundle, that it would be infinitely better if it only came with a larger capacity card.

Still, the card has been a great bonus, as its meant I can play all the other games I've bought so far without the worry of having to desperately buy a memory card.

Overall, this was the perfect way for me to buy a Vita, and I feel that just getting that downloadable game at virtually no extra cost has made up for the fact that another memory card will have to be bought anyway, and I would seriously recommend this package to anyone interested in wanting a fuss free way of getting started with a PS Vita.