Profile for InTutor UK > Reviews

The Harp of Elvyth
by Debbie Daley
Price: 7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book - A must buy., 25 April 2014
This review is from: The Harp of Elvyth (Paperback)
Straight dfrom the heart and imagination, inspiring kids of all ages and grown-ups alike.

Cant wait for the Dragon Flyers!!

Inateck 2.5 Inch USB 3.0 Hard Drive Disk HDD External Enclosure Case with usb 3.0 Cable for 9.5mm 7mm 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD, Tool-free HDD Installation, Compatible With Windows 2000/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4
Offered by Inateck
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inateck 2.5 USB3 - Ideal, 25 April 2014
I use a lot of external drives, mainly the full 1TB WD or Samsung external as I repair PCs and laptops. This Inateck saves a whole load of hassle now it's USB3 and takes spare laptop 2.5 drives to a new level.

I can see why people fuss over the tricky casing, the ratting of the drive, but that is just fickle tosh, the solutions are dam easy, and forgivable for the fact the enclosure is under 13.

Common sense tells you that the INCLUDED piece of oval sticky foam is to put in the lid to stop the drive moving. And, the fact that it is tight with it in means the drive will not move about AT ALL!!

The USB3 (backward compatible USB2) cable is longer than the Samsung/WD ones I get with the drives I buy, and they fit well.

Added to this, if you are using any laptop drive, plus a USB3 port, copying is a hell of a lot faster than a memory stick.

I am a satisfied customer, and getting another one!

Galaxy S3 MINI SnakeHive Branded Luxury Genuine Leather Midnight Black Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini & Free Premium Screen Protector
Offered by SnakeHiveStore
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Snakehive flip cover for Samsung Galaxy S iii Mini, 2 Dec 2013
It goes to show that good reviews really help to buy on here. I looked through all available makes of this kind cover and this was overall the best, confirming all the reviews on it, thanks.
Granted it would be good to have a slit where the charger goes, so you don't have to open the cover. But, regardless of that this really is a bargain. The latch for me has had a bit of abuse on the move of the weeks, yet still it holds well. The quality is very good and all buttons and features are accessible. You can buy with confidence on this one.

HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer
HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer
Offered by KTD Electronics
Price: 60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant get better for the price, 27 Jun 2013
I am, as everyone is, very aware of cheap printers, they can cause problems, break down or jsut not work. This one I am very pleased ot say has been a gem!

Not only is is quick on printing, better than the other HP Photo Smart of 3 times the price, but the quality is good too (some may dispute but I'm not printing photos, it's not what it's for). To add to that, being an ePrinter, you can email your documents and it will print them out wirelessly, no need to have the PC switched on, just the broadband. This is not the email message, it recognises a PDF file attached and prints that only (as I did today), some clever stuff.

You do have to register it with HP, make an email ***@hpeprint.com, then with Snapfish (no commitment), and you are away. I've emailed invoices from away in London to the office in York and it came out fine, as if I was sat next to it. Great price as well.
Did it again from my Samsung tablet App and all fine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars HP No. 364XL (Black) Photo Ink Cartridge, 27 Jun 2013
This is always a problem and other revies will say some suppliers don't send the right one. Well this one is right as described, good price and very happy with it.

Lilliput 667GL-70NP/H/Y 7" LCD Portable Small Field Monitor 1080p full HD w/ HDMI, YPbPr, RCA Video Inputs for professional video cameras /Raspberry Pi
Offered by Kldeals
Price: 124.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lilliput, 27 Jun 2013
As much as I like this lilliput, I am a bit bemused as to why they didn't imcorporate a headset socket. All in all it's a great little monitor, especially when using a jib, I clamp it to my end to the tripod and I can see a lot more than thought the camcorder viewer. The colours are a little muted but that's the LCD itself, other than that it is a good representative and with the hood on the sun does not intrude too much. It's another good alternative to the pricier versions, and I use it a lot now and happy with the price.

PS. It comes from Hong Kong, or is it Tiwan, ... Japan?, anyway, it takes a week to get it, but through amazon, if any problems then they will refund or replace (I've not had the need, I just know form past experiences)

Aqua Rapid Medium Guard Socks
Aqua Rapid Medium Guard Socks
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jun 2013
Cant beat them, the size was exactly what they said and the kid swims without worry, would recomend to anyone wanting to keep the germs at bay when swimming.

Ex-Pro Adjustable Aluminum Camera/Video/lighting Tripod Dolly
Ex-Pro Adjustable Aluminum Camera/Video/lighting Tripod Dolly
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good golly Miss Molly, I love my dolly!, 27 Jun 2013
This was recommended to me by my all video taking brother, who I trust implicitly (most of the time), but I was still warey at such a low price.

However, he has my vote as does the dolly, it's great. Another greart and easy piece of kit you can rely on. It packs away in its bag easily, but when it use it has the right adjustable clamps for the tripod feet and legs, it is sturdy and runs smoothly (depending on the floor that is). I would recommend this for anyone wanting to make a saving on their kit, it does a dam good job.

ACER ASPIRE 8930 8930G 8920 8920G LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER 19V 4.74A 90W MAINS BATTERY POWER SUPPLY UNIT
Offered by ukoutlet
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 27 Jun 2013
Cant complain for the money, it works well, nice replacement for the gaffa tape one I was using. Shame it doesn't have the other end of the cable with the plug, but it's the power converter that's important.

New Laptop Battery FOR Acer Extensa 5210 5220 5420 5620 5620Z 5630EZ
New Laptop Battery FOR Acer Extensa 5210 5220 5420 5620 5620Z 5630EZ
Offered by Sunydeal
Price: 15.59

4.0 out of 5 stars worth it., 27 Jun 2013
This laptop I use is much better for this new, replacement battery. Charges fine and lasts the same as the original.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3