Profile for M Hudson > Reviews

Vikings: Season 1 [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Travis Fimmel
Price: 26.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem if you missed it., 19 Sep 2013
Similar in many ways to the Spartacus series, I only stumbled across it through Love Film (one of the few decent things they have to watch). Great performance from all and i believe they are already proceeding a 2nd series. Definite 5 stars from me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2014 5:17 PM BST

iRobot Scooba 230 Floor Washing Robot
iRobot Scooba 230 Floor Washing Robot
Price: 259.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 7 Sep 2013
Purchased the roomba 780 a few years back which i rated, and still do, 5 starts. The scooba 230 however is a different story. It does little more than dump the cleaning solution on the floor and collect the odd few hairs ect in the brushes.

Helly Hansen Men's Warm Boxer Short
Helly Hansen Men's Warm Boxer Short
Price: 16.67 - 23.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best product from HH, 7 Mar 2013
I have other gear from Helly Hansen that i would rate highly , but these were very poor. I would also agree with the poster/reviewer stating the sizing problem.

My main issue was that i had a tear/hole after very light use - these were promptly returned for a refund.

Helly Hansen Men's Warm Windblock Boxer Short
Helly Hansen Men's Warm Windblock Boxer Short
Price: 10.44 - 35.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen Men's Warm Windblock Boxer Short, 25 Jan 2013
Overpriced for what they are, but they do the job.

Agree with the above poster in that they are too tight for the sizes. If i ordered another pair, which i wont, then it would be a size up. Pretty annoying as other Helly Hansen gear has been 100%spot on.

Tenda W311P 150Mbps Wireless PCI Network Interface Card
Tenda W311P 150Mbps Wireless PCI Network Interface Card
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality card, 24 Dec 2012
Spent and wasted a whole weekend attempting to install this crud. Final try was re-downloading the drivers , which also failed. Win-7 normally ok for me - brand new install ect... Be warned!

NEW! Tenda W311P Wireless N 802.11n WiFi 150Mbps PCI Card Adapter
NEW! Tenda W311P Wireless N 802.11n WiFi 150Mbps PCI Card Adapter
Offered by Your IT Delivered
Price: 11.33

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid !!!, 23 Dec 2012
As the above customer commented. Spent god knows how long trying to get this crud to work on win 7 - final attempt at downloading drivers failed. Piece of junk , which wasted several hours of my time!! Where is the testing phase? or is that the customer?

Tempest
Tempest
Price: 5.01

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 starts from me, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tempest (Audio CD)
Enjoyed most of Bobs albums, although i never quite got into the last one. This however has been on non-stop, just what i needed. For me, this is way up there with his best work..

iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
Price: 460.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 July 2012
When i purchased this i wasnt sure what to expect. Anyway Ive now had the Roomba for 6 months and am 100% happy with it. It cleans the carpets better than i would because it covers the whole floor, over and over (and under the chairs settee). It still puts a smile on my face when i come home and notice the floors have been cleaned. 10/10 from me!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning, 17 April 2011
I like the idea of resistance bands and initially they were great. However i have had two snap on me ....the red and blue. I would NOT like to be the target of the kick back and thankfully was not. I have only had them for 3 months too.

I am giving this review from the perspective of a male with slightly above average strength. I never overused or abused them in any way. I may in future try a different brand as again i do like the option of bands as well as weights. Perhaps the rubber on this particular product was just poor quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2011 7:37 PM BST

My Shit Life So Far
My Shit Life So Far
by Frankie Boyle

1.0 out of 5 stars My S***est Book so Far, 19 Dec 2009
This review is from: My Shit Life So Far (Hardcover)
I do like Frankie Boyle on TV but this is rubbish. I got couple of laughs while dragging my way through, but 95% is just boring.

Page: 1 | 2