Profile for Mrs. J. C. Weeden > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. C. Weeden

Mrs. J. C. Weeden

Page: 1 | 2
Nine Dragons (Harry Bosch Book 15)
Nine Dragons (Harry Bosch Book 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars I especially like Bosch and his Lincoln Lawyer half Brother, 29 April 2015
I adore all Michael Connellys' books I can't put them down until I have read them end to end. I look forward to the next 1.I especially like Bosch and his Lincoln Lawyer half Brother.

The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3)
The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. now waitjng for the next book, 12 Feb. 2015
i have just finished the trilogy.Excellent.now waitjng for the next book.

Forever Friends, Finally Brides (Romance Boxed Set)
Forever Friends, Finally Brides (Romance Boxed Set)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories. I couldn't put them down, 26 Nov. 2014
Great stories. I couldn't put them down. they were what I would refer to as earthy stories but very enjoyable. A great read thank you Peggy Webb.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Tea Dress, 29 May 2014
Despite the size being sold as large I felt that the sizing was smaller than given and was consequently too small. I had to wear something that I already had so this will be returned.

Live Wire (Myron Bolitar Book 10)
Live Wire (Myron Bolitar Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Live Wire, 25 Oct. 2013
Great story with lots of twists and turns. Brilliantly written as are all Harlan's Coben books. I am really glad that Win is only a character and not a real person. More of the same please.

The Broken Man
The Broken Man

5.0 out of 5 stars The Broken Man, 14 July 2013
This review is from: The Broken Man (Kindle Edition)
It was brilliantly written as always, Josephine Cox at her best. The only thing I was disappointed with was how his first wife faded into the ether and was not mentioned again. Josephine always manages to reduce me to tears with her story telling. Keep it up

The Last Coyote (Harry Bosch Book 4)
The Last Coyote (Harry Bosch Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Bosch Best Dective Stories, 16 Feb. 2013
I like the detective stories that Michael Connelly writes very much. I find that I don't want to put them done once started. I also like the stories written about his half brother Mickey Haller and the Reporter Jack McEvoy. Keep up the good work.

The Fifth Witness (Mickey Haller Series Book 4)
The Fifth Witness (Mickey Haller Series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Fifth Witness, 8 Dec. 2012
Yet another great piece of writing. interesting storyline discovering who the actual "Fifth Witness" came into the story. As always another fine piece of writing from Michael Connelly.

Echo Park (Harry Bosch Book 12)
Echo Park (Harry Bosch Book 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Echo Park, 8 Dec. 2012
Michael Connelly is a very believeable story teller and I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would strongly recommend it. Harry is a hardened Detective with a great knowledge of criminal minds and how they work.

The Black Box (Harry Bosch Book 18)
The Black Box (Harry Bosch Book 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Black Box, 8 Dec. 2012
This is easily Michael Connelly at his best. Kept me guessing as to whether or not Harry Bosch would make it. Great story

Page: 1 | 2