Profile for Builder > Reviews

Team America: World Police [DVD]
Dvd ~ Trey Parker
Offered by DVDBayFBA

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Feb 2014
I got this DVD as part of a 3 pack deal, I had never heard of it before but on the back it had a fantastic review so I looked forward to watching it. What a disappointment, they have tried to get the same comedy value as Family guy ie taking something for kids and turning it in to something adults can get on board with in a very funny way, unfortunately it failed big time. Not funny at all, boring storyline the swearing just sounds wrong and the characters are boring too! I wouldn't say don't buy it, I would just say buy it and see just how bad it is for fun!

Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray - 100 ml
Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FAKE!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I just wanted to let everyone know that I was put off buying this product from Amazon because a lot of people were saying that it was fake because it didn't come cellophane wrapped. I therefore purchased it from a top high street Chemist that starts with a 'B' in their Christmas offers via the internet and low and behold this arrived in exactly the same way, not cellophane wrapped and not sealed. I therefore can only assume that this is how it is packaged now. Please don't slate Amazon saying that they are selling fake goods, I purchase a lot from Amazon UK and France (because I live in France) and have always received good service.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2014 2:01 PM GMT

The Twelve Days Of Christmas Eve [DVD]
The Twelve Days Of Christmas Eve [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steven Weber

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish!!!, 12 Oct 2013
I agree with cas and nat. I wouldn't even have given it 1 star but you can't give it zero! I love Christmas films and this is the absolute WORST I have ever seen. My daughter and I were looking forward to watching it as I get her a Christmas DVD every year to get us in the Christmas mood but we were so bored and had to watch something else afterwards. This will definitely be getting sold, given to someone for Christmas (someone you don't particularly care for) or getting thrown in the bin (no hang on a minute, I could put it in one of my fruit trees to deter the birds!!!)

Timex Sport Marathon Midsize Jelly Watch Grey Dial Red Resin Strap Watch - T5K3694E
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch!, 26 Sep 2013
Bought this for my 11 year old daughter, she loves it but was disappointed that it doesn't have the indigo light on it because her old watch did and she loved this feature, the hands do light up in the dark though so it kind of makes up for it! Overall a great watch, looks good and has the usual Timex quality.

Draper 52130 6 18 m Nylon Brick Line Hanks
Draper 52130 6 18 m Nylon Brick Line Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate brick line, 14 May 2013
Strong and straight this is simply the best brick line I have ever used in 20 years of building, I would reccommend to anyone who likes perfection.