Profile for Mrs. N. Picton > Reviews

Content by Mrs. N. Picton

Mrs. N. Picton "Hotheels" (East Lothian, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gator Bait
Gator Bait
Price: 2.71

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Gator Bait (Kindle Edition)
I read this in one sitting, I couldn't put it down. It has an excellent storyline with twists and turns. Although I figured out half way through who was responsible for the murders, the logistics and the detective work kept me on the edge of my seat.

RAU Silvercream 5 ml - Our Top Seller for Problem Skin
RAU Silvercream 5 ml - Our Top Seller for Problem Skin
Offered by RAU Cosmetics
Price: 3.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly disappointed!, 11 Jun 2014
I bought this as, what I thought would be, a professional and effective treatment for my daughter's skin problems, paying nearly 10 for a very small bottle. My daughter's skin is now in a worse condition than before. Her face is now dry and flaky in patches and oily in others with painful red blotches. I would advise people to shy away from this if possible. Once her skin has cleared up - we'll just stick to using Sulphur Ointment as usual - no more fancy promises from other products,

WMA 100 Organza Wedding Favour Bags Jewellery Pouches 7cm*9cm
WMA 100 Organza Wedding Favour Bags Jewellery Pouches 7cm*9cm
Offered by FOONEE.GO3.
Price: 2.38

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed., 11 Jun 2014
I was a bit disappointed with these bags. Purely because the colours aren't exact and they're not as fine/ see through as illustrated. Yes, even though they were rather inexpensive, they ooo and feel cheap. I'll be replacing them with others before my wedding.

chinkyboo Eyebrow Shaping Stencils Grooming Kit -- set of 4, Different Shapes: Elegant
Offered by MonuMart
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little products, 11 Jun 2014
These are an inexpensive set of eyebrow stencils. You get exactly what you expect. Made of a firm yet pliable plastic, with placement guides marked out - they do their job well, the rest is up to you.

Love2Sleep 4 ULTRA BOUNCE BACK PILLOWS (4 PILLOWS )
Love2Sleep 4 ULTRA BOUNCE BACK PILLOWS (4 PILLOWS )
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Aaaaaaaah bliss!, 11 Jun 2014
These have to be the best pillows in the world. For a pack of four, they were quite inexpensive, but that certainly isn't reflected in the quality. They are so comfortable and soft, and bounce back as promised. I have problems with the vertebrae in my neck, but can't abide memory foam or orthopaedic pillows - these, however, have given me the comfiest sleep in years, Definately worth a try!

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer (Fair)
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer (Fair)
Offered by L4RGE
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 11 Jun 2014
OK, so I paid 8 for a concealer, to some this may be normal or cheap, but to me, it's far more than I'd usually pay. Boy, am I glad I did? It's a gorgeous smooth creamy consistency, even though in stick format, with excellent coverage and staying power. The colours shown are pretty accurate. The container is a lovely click up and click back down lipstick style, so there's no chance of it accidentally turning up and sticking to the inner lid. I'll absolutely get this again - even a cheap skate like me! Well done Revlon.

Neoglory Pretty Silver Crystal Floral Bridal Wedding Necklace & Earring Set 010402
Offered by NeogloryUK
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful!, 11 Jun 2014
A cute little necklace and earrings set which as the heading says, is cheap and cheerful. Considering the rice, it looks and feels a fair bit more expensive, and is nice and comfortable to wear.

W7 Show Stopper Mascara- Blackest Black 15ml
W7 Show Stopper Mascara- Blackest Black 15ml
Offered by Cosmetic Co
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 11 Jun 2014
Definately a show stopper! I have long, but quite thin eyelashes. It has a lovely thick graded brush and with only two coats of this mascara (and no eyelash curlers) my eyelashes looked and felt WOW! I have quite sensitive eyes, so usually have trouble with mascara, but this is no problem and caused no irritation. Even though it isn't waterproof - it hadn't run much after I had a hearty sobbing session - will absolutely buy it again.

niceeshop(TM) Elegant U Shape Teeth Fax Pearl Bling Rhinestone Prong Hair Clips,Gold White
Offered by niceEshop
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 11 Jun 2014
Such an inexpensive, yet beautiful hair pin, that feels nice and secure holding a bun together. Never mind the price, the item is well made and quite sturdy. I shall be getting more in the other colours available.

PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR CREAM HAIR DYE (7.3 Cognac)
PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR CREAM HAIR DYE (7.3 Cognac)
Offered by Jinny's Beauty
Price: 4.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 11 Jun 2014
These VARIÉTÉ dyes are a bit of a fiddle as you need a bowl to mix them in, and a brush to apply (or you can scoop up in your hands and apply if you feel confident. However, The colours depicted on the box are quite accurate. They don't have an overpowering smell, and leave your hair in excellent condition with a nice multi tonal sheen that doesnt easily fade - even the red tones! The only down points are; there doesnt seem to be a lot of the mix, or it might just be me! I have quite thick hair, just past my shoulders and need three boxes (thankfully they aren't expensive) - also the developing time is quite long (40 mins)- and if you're covering darker roots you need to develop them for 40 mins first then do the rest of your hair. So it's quite a time consuming product - but the quality and result outweigh any inconveniences.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3