Profile for B. M. Dunkerley > Reviews

Content by B. M. Dunkerley

B. M. Dunkerley "radio freak" (Sussex England)

LiveNow!TV
LiveNow!TV

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish at your fingertips, 21 May 2014
This review is from: LiveNow!TV (App)
Could not get a low enough rating absolute and utter rubbish don't get it unless you need adverts by the yard

Take A Look At Me Now
Take A Look At Me Now

5.0 out of 5 stars I left my heart there!, 18 Nov 2013
Took me back to the lovely days I spent in San Francisco especially the clam chowder at Pier 39 and the sea lions in the bay. If you haven't been there read the book and make up your mind to GO.

The Case of the Missing Boyfriend
The Case of the Missing Boyfriend

3.0 out of 5 stars holiday reading, 16 May 2013
Readable but perhaps I should have read it before reading The French House which was much better, and of course it meant I knew the ending!

Pedifix Toe Straightener #P55
Pedifix Toe Straightener #P55
Offered by ABC Wholesale

4.0 out of 5 stars Pedifix Toe Straightener, 28 Jan 2013
very good product. did as said and was very effective. Would recommend, easy to use and arrived.before expected.day.I like it.

Wisden Cricketers' Almanack 2011
Wisden Cricketers' Almanack 2011
by Scyld Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Yearly anticipation, 8 May 2011
The yearly Wisden is eagerly awaited by my son for whom this is an annual birthday gift and it remains his bedtime reading for the next year. His leisure time during the summer is built around cricket both watching and playing and of course he always knows what to expect with his Wisden so is never disappointed. I believe he has every copy from 1978 onwards. How great to be so easily pleased.

Sony SRF-M37 Personal Radio
Sony SRF-M37 Personal Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't go digital, 28 May 2010
Needed to replace my old walkman which I had for over ten years and being a person of very advanced age didn't want to go digital.

Super service from Amazon and their supplier and so I also purchased another one for my cricket mad son who is equally delighted with his. Can listen in bed until the small hours and the reception is perfect. It goes in the garden with me when I am gardening and is a perfect friend - does everything I ask of it. Oh and only needs one battery and that lasts for ages. Thank you Sony.