Profile for trish > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Nav for Google Maps
Nav for Google Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars finding your way round, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Nav for Google Maps (App)
Only looked at a journey I am about to take, which was very easy to use and navigate. Highly recommended

100 Greatest 60s Hits
100 Greatest 60s Hits

3.0 out of 5 stars 60's music, 13 May 2014
Very good value but there are some songs I didn't know and I wouldn't class them under greatest hits. Having said that at 4p per song one can't grumble and there are lots of good songs in the 100.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't need to spend hundreds of pounds, Kindle Fire has it all., 13 May 2014
Having upgraded from previous Kindles I find this very easy to use and having more interaction with the Kindle Fire. The others was just reading, now I play games, listen to music and catch up on tv and up to date with the news and sport. Have downloaded a lot more interesting apps, I am learning another language, follow the stars and planets at night and identifying the sounds of the garden birds. Whatever your interests downloading the apps are so easy, most are free or costing very little. Highly recommended excellent value.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration, 22 Mar 2014
I found this book brilliant. Having never watched the Hairy Bikers I was intrigued. I have read and used a lot of their menus, they are so easy to follow. Since then I watched the series Hairy Bikers round Britain. Definitely would encourage people who are looking for
tasty meals and the naughty but nice category to give this a go.

Windows 8: A Beginner's Guide
Windows 8: A Beginner's Guide

4.0 out of 5 stars Change from Windows XP, 22 Mar 2014
Having just updated to the new Windows 8 I was interested in learning the new features. Found it quite informative, I still have it on my
Kindle, occasionally I look through the hints.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3: The 100% Unofficial User Guide
Samsung Galaxy Note 3: The 100% Unofficial User Guide

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Looking, 22 Mar 2014
I don't have a Samsung Galaxy I was just looking. I found it interesting and easy to follow. May be in the future I might buy one.

Drakes Pride Two Bowl Carrier
Drakes Pride Two Bowl Carrier
Offered by Thurston

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Wood Game, 22 Mar 2014
My woods are Drakes pride and I needed a two bowl carrier to go with my four bowl carrier. The woods are Drakes Pride Professional.

Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC Stainless Steel Breadmaker
Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC Stainless Steel Breadmaker
Offered by Southern Electric

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, 10 Sep 2013
Plenty of recipes, I like the option of the delay button. The bread is baked perfectly. I have been successful with the cake recipes, delicious.

Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 6 Episodes 161-192 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 6 Episodes 161-192 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Val Lehman

5.0 out of 5 stars I watched the original series, one of my all time favourites, 4 May 2013
Fantastic series, excellent programme. I watch an episode a day and sometimes two. I am hooked. One of my all time favourite programme.

Never Tell
Never Tell

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing outstanding, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Never Tell (Kindle Edition)
It was a little confusing, I was able to put it down without wanting to read more.
Disaoppointed with the end.

Page: 1 | 2