Profile for Eva Lution > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Johnnie Walker Black Label Premium Blended Scotch Whisky 70 cl
Johnnie Walker Black Label Premium Blended Scotch Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 14 Oct. 2014
My favourite whiskey at a bargain price. What more can you ask for? Excellent buy!

Fitflop Womens Lunetta Thong Sandals 181-054 Pewter 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US
Fitflop Womens Lunetta Thong Sandals 181-054 Pewter 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair in this style, 10 Sept. 2014
Love this style of Fitflop as it is very pretty but unfortunately they have been discontinued. I was delighted to find these and bought them as a spare pair as I wear my first pair most of the time! They are extremely comfortable.

Lakeland Store & Pour Set of 2 Oil & Vinegar Bottles 350ml
Lakeland Store & Pour Set of 2 Oil & Vinegar Bottles 350ml
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pouring spout, 10 Sept. 2014
Lovely bottles and good pouring spout. Larger than I expected but still look good on the table. Good price too! Very happy with my purchase.

Cool Comfort Thumb Restriction Splint
Cool Comfort Thumb Restriction Splint
Offered by Health and Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying from this company, 10 Sept. 2014
Worth paying a little bit more. Fits well and does relieve my arthritic thumb/wrist joint.

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Never thought I could do it but this book makes you try!, 6 Aug. 2014
Easy to read and very informative. I wanted to lose weight, but when I read about the health benefits of this diet, I realised I had to try it. I'm losing weight slowly but steadily and feel much better for it! Tomorrow I know I can eat what I want. Michael Mosely describes his own experience of the fast diet and the book explains what to do and how you are likely to feel. There are also meal plans and recipes included.

Meredith: Our daughter's murder and the heartbreaking quest for the truth
Meredith: Our daughter's murder and the heartbreaking quest for the truth

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this book, 6 Aug. 2014
This is a very moving book, written beautifully by Meredith's father, John Kercher. It describes Meredith's past from birth, her friendships, family life and achievements and his relationship with her, as well as the sad and terrible details of what happened in Italy, where she was studying. It was a refreshing change to read about the most important person in this tragic story, who has been largely ignored by the media, rather than just Amanda Knox. I do hope the Kercher family get justice for Meredith one day and I hope it's soon. I believe she was a lovely young woman, who must be sorely missed.

5x 750ml Complete Yellow Hand Trigger Spray Bottles for Cleaning, Gardening and Feeding - Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen!
Offered by INDUSTRACHEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and do the job, 6 Aug. 2014
Only used one so far, for spraying the shed with mould remover! Good size, lightweight and work perfectly. Will be very useful

Pop Up Net Food Covers - Pack Of 3 - 1 x 15" & 2 x 12"
Pop Up Net Food Covers - Pack Of 3 - 1 x 15" & 2 x 12"
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought these!, 6 Aug. 2014
These are excellent. Lightweight and perfect to just pop over your food and 2 good sizes and one larger size. No gaps for anything to get through, they sit on the work top perfectly. I have just used mine in the kitchen this summer, but they would be very good for picnics or outdoor eating. They fold flat for storage. Great purchase!

OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler
OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and does a perfect job, 6 Aug. 2014
Excellent sturdy little peeler and worth every penny.

Chef'n Freshforce Potato Ricer Black
Chef'n Freshforce Potato Ricer Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth ricer and perfect mash, 6 Aug. 2014
This ricer is very smooth and easy on the fingers. Much better than my old plastic one which was more of an effort. Makes perfect, lump free mash. I would have given it 5 stars, but the design doesn't allow you to rest it on a bowl, or saucepan, which makes the process difficult while you load it with potato pieces. My old one was better from that point if view. Apart from that, it's marvelous.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3