Profile for Fern > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 11 Aug 2014
I have always loved this book and have been unable to move to do anything else since I downloaded it onto my kindle. A fantastic story, full of mystery. Can't rate it highly enough!

The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera

5.0 out of 5 stars Read in a night, 10 Aug 2014
Once I had started reading on my kindle I quite quickly found I just couldn't put it down and continued reading late into the night. This book was really gripping to me and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Although a very melodramatic book, I thought it worked well and made for a fun read.

The Picture of Dorian Gray
The Picture of Dorian Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 10 Aug 2014
A delightful read I couldn't put my kindle down and had finished it in one evening. Had always meant to read this book, so glad I downloaded it. A fascinating story, was gutted as soon as I realised that I was on the last page!

Sleepy Hollow [Blu-ray]
Sleepy Hollow [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant adaption, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sleepy Hollow [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This is easily one of my top 10 favourite films. This adapation of Sleepy Hollow is crammed with the supernatural and some amazing sets. The cast is fantastic and it always makes for a fantastic watch. I recommend this to Johnny Depp fans and fans of anything supernatural.

From Hell [Blu-ray]
From Hell [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Price: 9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my top 10 films, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: From Hell [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This is easily one of my top ten films. The plot-line is fantastic, the soundtrack is brilliant and fits perfectly with the scene, furthermore the cast is well chosen. I would recommend this to anyone who is a Johnny Depp or Jack the Ripper fan.

Nosferatu The Vampyre [DVD] [1979]
Nosferatu The Vampyre [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Klaus Kinski

4.0 out of 5 stars Always a classic, 16 Jan 2014
This film has always been a classic to me and makes for interesting viewing. I would recommend this to anyone with an interest in vampires and the supernatural.

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein [DVD] [1994]
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Robert De Niro
Offered by FLASH
Price: 6.59

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 16 Jan 2014
I have always loved this adaption of Frankenstein, even moreso because it stars Helena Bonham Carter. This is a fantastic watch and I would recommend to any fan of the supernatural.

Count Dracula [DVD]
Count Dracula [DVD]
Dvd ~ Louis Jourdan
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Count Dracula [DVD] (DVD)
An interesting adapation by the BBC and a pleasure to watch. Would recommend to anyone with a passion for vampire films.

Ladies' Wedding Ring, 18ct Yellow Gold Light Court Shape, 4mm Band Width
Ladies' Wedding Ring, 18ct Yellow Gold Light Court Shape, 4mm Band Width

4.0 out of 5 stars 18ct Yellow Gold Light Court Shape Ring, 16 Jan 2014
A lovely ring, purchased as a replacement weddding ring for my mother after she lost her original ring whilst on holiday.

Now That's What I Call Music! 83
Now That's What I Call Music! 83
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Selection, 16 Jan 2014
A varied selection of chart-topping songs. Quite a few are catchy and make ideal listening when driving home at night.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7