Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire

Page: 1 | 2
The Two Kings (Afterlife Saga Book 2)
The Two Kings (Afterlife Saga Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great series of books, 13 Dec. 2014
I downloaded these books from the kindle store and can't put them down. A great series, now on to number three. So a short review as I want to get reading to know what happens next!

Afterlife (Afterlife Saga Book 1)
Afterlife (Afterlife Saga Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Angels and demons!, 6 Oct. 2014
An enjoyable read, with a fast pace. I'm ready for the next book, luckily I've already downloaded it so I can jump straight back in for more afterlife and more angels and demons!

The Happy Puppy Handbook: Your Definitive Guide to Puppy Care and Early Training

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy puppy, 16 Jun. 2014
Having just brought home a new puppy I found this book very informative. I have never owned a dog before and want to get off on the right foot to have a well behaved member of our family and canine citizen. Having only having her for a week I plan to put the lessons and tips from this book into practice. I shall certainly be returning to the book as reference for future training.

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

4.0 out of 5 stars hooked, 30 April 2014
Great game, totally hooked, haven't got bored of it yet. Updates are slow coming around tho, would like new scenes more often.

The Angel (Mills & Boon Spice) (The Original Sinners: The Red Years, Book 2) (Original sinner seires)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 Sept. 2013
After reading the first book Siren I couldn't wait to read book 2 The Angel. I loved the characters and now again I can't wait to start the third.

The Siren (Mills & Boon Spice) (The Original Sinners: The Red Years, Book 1) (Original sinner seires)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 Sept. 2013
I'm ready to download the second book. I couldn't get enough. I the characters, l loved their mixed up twisted lives. Was expecting something like 50 shades but it was more. Beautiful love stories of want, need and sacrifice. I shall definitely be reading the next one, The Angel.

Submission: An Erotic Romance in Nine Parts (The Plume Book 1)
Submission: An Erotic Romance in Nine Parts (The Plume Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Move over 50 shades!, 23 April 2013
Loved it! A sexy piece of writing. I can't wait to read the next story. 50 shades has nothing on this!

Escorts and Thieves
Escorts and Thieves

4.0 out of 5 stars Escorts and Thieves, 21 April 2013
Great stories, really liked the characters in Escorts.
I thought Thieves could have been longer.
I shall be reading more of Tina Folsom work.

Pride and Prejudice Annotated (Clandestine Classics)
Pride and Prejudice Annotated (Clandestine Classics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as bodice ripping as was expected, 20 April 2013
I love Mr Darcy and I love Pride and prejudice, I was hoping of a new take on the book with a bit of added raunchyness. I was disappointed, it was too much like the original, which is not a bad thing for die-hard Austen lovers but not so good when you expect a bit more bodice ripping rumpy pumpy!

Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Reflected in you, 6 Mar. 2013
For anyone who liked 50 shades the crossover novels are for you. Now I'll have to wait for the third one!

Page: 1 | 2