Profile for O. Bucki > Reviews

Content by O. Bucki

O. Bucki (Israel)

Mozart: Sonata in D Major for Two Pianos, K. 448; Schubert: Fantasia in F minor for Piano, Four Hands, D. 940 (Op. 103)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Jan. 2013
Great performance - great performers. I enjoy every minute of listening to this CD. If you are lookingfor these pieces to listen to - thos os the best.

Merry Christmas, Baby
Merry Christmas, Baby
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Merry Christmas, Baby (Audio CD)
Love this CD. It hear it in the car over and over again and enjoy each time as if I hear it for the first time. Love you Rod!!!

Philips PPA1150 VGA Cable
Philips PPA1150 VGA Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets my expecations., 10 Jan. 2013
Easy connecting with the laptop. Just what I need. Not difficult to connect it even if you are not an expert in computers. Just great!

Philips PPA1160 Cable for iPhone/iPad
Philips PPA1160 Cable for iPhone/iPad
Offered by SEDIVA UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Other expectations from the cable, 10 Jan. 2013
I thought I couldshow whatever is on the iPad screen but eventually I found out it can show only
movies or pictures. This does not help me very much. I need to show contents of applications, but
it is impossible. If I would have known that - I wouldn't have bought this cable....

Mozart: Wind Concertos
Mozart: Wind Concertos
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Mozart: Wind concertos, 9 Nov. 2005
This review is from: Mozart: Wind Concertos (Audio CD)
I have heard a few performances of the Wind concertos - this is the best. Most recommended.

One Night Only! Rod Stewart Live at Royal Albert Hall [DVD] [2015]
One Night Only! Rod Stewart Live at Royal Albert Hall [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Rod Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod Stewart - Onenight only - Live at the Royal Albert Hall, 9 Nov. 2005
Just one word to say: FANTASTIC!!!!! I have seen the show on TV a week ago and I just felt I must see it again and again. I liked Rod's songs and knew most of them but I was not a real fan - till now. This DVD is worth every penny and I am sure I will se it again and again. I enjoyed every second. A perfect proformance!!!!

Mozart: Requiem/Haydn: Te Deum
Mozart: Requiem/Haydn: Te Deum
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Mozart Requiem, 21 Oct. 2005
The best "Requiem" performed ever. You have never heard a performance like this. It would bring tears to your eyes and make you tremble. I have heard a few performances of the Requiem. This is best. The most special one ever.