Profile for Homer > Reviews

Homer

Polar RC3 GPS Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Red/Orange
Polar RC3 GPS Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Red/Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 29 Oct 2013
I've been using it for little over a month and can say I'm very happy with this unit. I've no issues at all, it works flawlessly. It's easy to use. The battery life is excellent.

Horiya Accessories 360 Degree Adjustable Windscreen Mount Holder Cradle and In Car Charger for All Samsung Phone Models Galaxy S2 I9100 / S3 I9300 / S4 / Note N7000 / Note N7100 / Ace S5830 / Ace 2 / Mini S5830

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, 22 July 2013
I bought 2 of these unit in July 2012. The price was excellent. Overall I found the units easy to install & use and the suction to the windscreen was Excellent (the Garmin GPS used to drop off after 2-3 hours). These units stayed on for months at a time.

I used mine more often than the Wife's as I use my phone (Google Nexus) for Navigation.

I was very happy with both until recently.

About 2 month ago mine broke, the rubber on the suction cup tore around the axis and suction was lost.

A week ago exactly the same thing happened to the one in my Wife's car.

So both units lasted less than a year, one with reasonably heavy use and the other with occasional use. But that's what you get for <£7, so hardly a surprise!