Profile for Twickers Girl > Reviews

Xenta Red 6V Ride On Police Trike
Xenta Red 6V Ride On Police Trike
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun!, 28 Jun. 2015
Fabulous toy! Bought this for my 3.5 yr old and he loves it! It actually goes quite fast on paving (too fast for my 1 year old!). So far the battery life seems excellent as we've only charged it the once and he's been using it for about 3-4 days on and off. I spent a long time researching and trying to decide on a good ride-on and this has definitely not disappointed (well so far anyway!). Only downside is a very annoying siren noise that is always being left on...

Palm and Pond Breastfeeding Cover - Brown with Baby Blue Spots
Palm and Pond Breastfeeding Cover - Brown with Baby Blue Spots
Offered by Daisybabyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, 6 Dec. 2014
Brilliant! Does the job perfectly, just the right size for me (I'm quite petite, size 8). The fabric is lovely and thin which means it's not stiff, and neither baby or me get too hot. Love the pattern too!

Melissa & Doug Lacing Beads in a Box
Melissa & Doug Lacing Beads in a Box
Offered by BestBuyerDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at, but that's about it!, 6 Dec. 2014
I have to say this is a lovely looking toy - very colourful and traditional looking. My son was given it for his 3rd birthday and played with it for about 10mins and it hasn't come out of the toy box since! I'm not really sure how much fun lacing beads on a string is supposed to be?! Maybe it's more of a girl thing... Also agree with other reviewers - the fact the box has no lid makes storing this a nightmare!

Baby's Very First Big Play Book (Baby's Very First Books)
Baby's Very First Big Play Book (Baby's Very First Books)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy flaps, 3 Dec. 2014
This is a lovely book, beautiful illustrations with lots to look at on each page. It's just such a shame that the flaps are very flimsy - just made from thin card. I don't hold out much hope for this book staying nice for very long!

Qualatex Balloon Pump Hand Air Inflator for Party Decoration Accessory
Qualatex Balloon Pump Hand Air Inflator for Party Decoration Accessory
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

1.0 out of 5 stars The pump itself works fine, but only a few days after I bought ..., 13 Oct. 2014
The pump itself works fine, but only a few days after I bought it I saw the exact same one for sale in John Lewis for half the price!! Complete rip-off buying from Amazon.

Assorted 12 Inches Metallic Helium Quality Latex Balloons - Pack of 50
Assorted 12 Inches Metallic Helium Quality Latex Balloons - Pack of 50
Offered by cheap4uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely terrible, 13 Oct. 2014
Terrible, cheap, naff balloons. Very small. NOT metallic as stated. 35 of them were red, the rest were pink except for 2 green. Some even came with holes in! Don't waste your money!!

My Wheels Jigsaw Puzzle
My Wheels Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely puzzles!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: My Wheels Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)
Bought these for my 2 year old for xmas. Really lovely set of puzzles - you get a lot in the box and of all different sizes so he could work up to doing the bigger ones, yet still enjoy the present straight away. Excellent quality as well as delightful illustrations. The pieces are colour coded on the back too so it's easier for little ones to find the pieces they need for a particular puzzle.

Retractable Small Tape Measure Metro Zoo - Yellow Cat
Retractable Small Tape Measure Metro Zoo - Yellow Cat
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a toy, 28 April 2014
I bought this as the description and so many other reviews said it made a good child's toy. It's very sweet but the speed at which the tape retracts is so fast that the plastic ear that it is attached to always hits my hand that's holding the face. I imagine this would actually be quite painful and startling for a child. Shame as my son absolutely loves our metal retractable tape measure and that's not really suitable for him either!

Inspiration Works In The Night Garden Story Case
Inspiration Works In The Night Garden Story Case
Offered by Lackenstrand Toys

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, very disappointing, 28 April 2014
I was so disappointed with this product. The sounds effects are appalling and in no way resemble anything heard in the tv show. The games are very simple, not nearly engaging enough for a 2 year old. Perhaps a baby might enjoy just pressing buttons over and over, but other than that it really isn't the least bit interesting. Considering the price paid and the quality received I will be returning it.

My Carry Potty
My Carry Potty
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too small!!!, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: My Carry Potty (Baby Product)
My son is actually very small and was just under 2 years when we started using this product but it is still just far too small! Nearly every time we used it, especially if we didn't remove his shoes and trousers, his wee would shoot out over the top. The little splash guard barrier is completely useless and only about an inch high! Eventually I would just have to physically push his willy down to keep the wee going in to the potty!

The only good thing is the peace of mind it brings in those early days when leaving the house with out a nappy seems very daunting. Just knowing that you can (if not with difficulty!) just whip it out from under the buggy in almost any situation gave us a lot of confidence to venture out away form public loos.

Page: 1 | 2