Profile for Mr SB > Reviews

Mr SB "S" (UK)

Considerations on Representative Government
Considerations on Representative Government

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery doesn't last, 24 Jun. 2014
I purchased these with the hope of being able to use them as wireless headphones. Once charged they run out of batteries within about an hour. (this is with them turned off). I have never been able to use them as wireless headphones outside of my house.

I would consider using wired Beats, but the build quality of these headphones is equally disappointing as the wireless capabilities. All I hear is the constant creaking of the cheap plastic poorly put together. They also don't stay on your head

Sound quality is also pretty poor. Headphones are no louder than ordinary cheap headphones.

On the plus side, they can fold up. Which is nice. Should make postage back to Amazon slightly cheaper.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2014 1:33 AM BST

Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Red
Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery lasts less than half an hour, cable doesn't work. Terrible product., 19 Jun. 2014
Package arrived late.

When I opened the box and tried the headset out with the cable, to my dismay, it did not work at all. Nevertheless, they are wireless headphones, so I thought that it wouldn't make too much difference with hours of charge on these Beats. Nope. I have charged them for hours through the mains (even though no mains charger was provided) but they fail to last more than half an hour.

They take forever to pair, once they have paired, it's time to charge them up again. Most frustrating product I have ever bought. Beats customer services weren't much use either.