Profile for Book worm > Reviews

Book worm

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Whole pot !, 4 Feb. 2014
Used the red to make 'pizza topping' on a cake for my son but when adding it to the shop bought small tub of frosting, I found I had to use the entire pot to get anywhere near the vivid red I expected ! Gave up using the toothpick and had to scrap it all in, rather disappointing as have used gel base colours before with much better results !

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40EB-K Compact Camera - Black (18.2MP, 20x Optical Zoom Leica DC Lens, Wi-Fi with NFC, Built in GPS, 24mm Wide Angle, 50P Full HD Video - AVCHD) 3 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great in the daylight !, 4 Sept. 2013
Have a very old Sony compact which I have had for 10 years and it still takes in my opinion, superior shots to this camera. The main reason being is that it has a larger sensor than they seem to put in compact cameras these days ! As I wanted something that would fit into a handbag but also have a larger zoom (this is 20x compared to my old one with 3x) this camera seemed the best of the bunch...researched for months ! Couldn't find the camera I wanted, with the large zoom, large sensor but also pocketable so compromised with this Panasonic. Don't get me wrong, have taken some stunning shots with it but these are all outdoors, it bright conditions. It's not very good at gigs, with the large zoom being the main reason I bought it ! Take 100s pics per concert and end up with about 10 that are half decent ! It's also not brilliant for family shots indoors, have tried all the various settings and it's iA setting sometimes gets the mode completely wrong, take most pics now on the P setting ! It will do for now but already on the look out for a new one, I don't think I'm gonna find what I want in a compact so may have to consider CSC or SLR in the future !

AA Big Road Atlas France 2013
AA Big Road Atlas France 2013
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says in the cover :), 4 Sept. 2013
Used on our recent rood trip to Euro Disney near Paris, no sat nav so relied on printed route and tracked our journey very easily using this map book, felt much happier having it there if we needed it too :)

Children's Maxi Poster featuring Comical Lego Men Having Lunch on a Girder, Men on a Girder Spoof 91.5x61cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Such fun, 4 Sept. 2013
I love everything about this poster, makes me smile everytime I go into sound room and see it on the wall, a twist on a classic, brilliant :)

Lego (Lunch On A Lego Skyscraper) - Mini Poster - 40cm x 50cm
Lego (Lunch On A Lego Skyscraper) - Mini Poster - 40cm x 50cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 4 Sept. 2013
A gr8 Lego take on a classic photograph, bought for sons room and it's just a timeless piece of art in my opinion....huge Lego fans in this household lol !

Smiffy's Neon Legwarmer - Pink
Smiffy's Neon Legwarmer - Pink
Offered by Planet_Fancy_Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 April 2013
Very thin and not very long, not as big as the picture shows, they must have two on each leg ! But tbh they do the job for fancy dress and at this price you can't really complain !

Short Fishnet Fingerless Gloves - Hot Pink
Short Fishnet Fingerless Gloves - Hot Pink
Offered by 00UK00

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 April 2013
Hot Pink gloves that arrived were more salmon pink and keep rolling back onto my hands but I do have unusually thin wrists ! Does the job for the price tho !

Mens Womens Black Wood Rosary Bead Beads Necklace With Cross
Mens Womens Black Wood Rosary Bead Beads Necklace With Cross
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for an eighties night, 2 April 2013
Not as gr8 as I was expecting as cross keeps hanging on the wonk but for the price it does the job ok ! Prompt delivery too !

Neon Pink Tutu Set - Tutu + Leg warmers + Fishnet Gloves Plus Size 12" Length
Neon Pink Tutu Set - Tutu + Leg warmers + Fishnet Gloves Plus Size 12" Length
Offered by Misshoneypennys

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set, great service, 2 April 2013
Bought for an eighties night and altho won't be wearing tutu ( does me NO favours what so ever lol ! ) the set is gr8 ! Set comes in several sizes and a quick email to them requested various sizes for me and my friends, and they got back to me very quickly each time I contacted them. Very impressive service :)

Set Of 10 Black Gummy / Jelly Bands Bracelets
Set Of 10 Black Gummy / Jelly Bands Bracelets
Offered by Beautifeye

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 2 April 2013
Bought these for an eighties night but they go so well with everything that am wearing them most of the time ! Cheap and delivered promptly :)

Page: 1 | 2