Profile for Che > Reviews

Content by Che

Che

Lenovo G580 15.6-inch Laptop (Dark Brown) - (Intel Core i5 3230M 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Laptop, 25 Nov. 2013
Excellent value for money, only gripe I have with it is that it comes pre loaded with Windows 8 and they make it a hassle to dual boot with any Linux operating system, which is a bit of a pain.

Having said that, it does work if you know what you are doing, and runs superbly well with Windows or Linux on it.

Peruzzo Verona 3 Bike Boot Fitting Car Rack - Matt Black
Peruzzo Verona 3 Bike Boot Fitting Car Rack - Matt Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 July 2013
I was wary of buying a bike rack from the cheaper end of the scale, but this does the job. I have only tried it with one bike so far, but I can't see it having much problem carrying a second bike.

At first the instructions are a little difficult to decipher but it only took me about 20 minutes to get it attached to the car. After doing it once it is very simple to do it again so barely takes 5 minutes to put it on after the first time. It holds on solidly and even trying to move it with my full weight it wouldn't budge therefore seems very safe.

The only thing I would say is that it would be very easy for someone to steal this off of the car while you are away cycling!

It fit's my mazda 3 perfectly.

ChuckIt! Ultra Balls Classic 2-Pack
ChuckIt! Ultra Balls Classic 2-Pack
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructible, 21 Jun. 2012
I bought the 2 pack medium size of this ball for my Springer Spaniel a month ago and was slightly unconvinced by how good they sounded. Now after a month of everyday use for hours on end each day, being played with in water, on concrete, grass, muck, my dog is still on the first ball and it is completely unmarked just like it was when it came out of the packaging. Springer Spaniels aren't the biggest dog's in the world but he does have very strong jaws and sits and chews the ball constantly so I'd imagine they will be resistant to even the largest dog's chewing on them.

It is super bouncy even on the grass and it floats. My dog absolutely loves it and takes it everywhere with him. He usually goes through 5 or more balls a month, but these Chuckit balls are still as good as new and there is no sign of it falling apart anytime soon.

I would highly recommend these to anyone who is fed up buying 5-10 balls a month as I think I will only need to buy another set of these if my dog loses the 2 he has.

I doubt I will ever buy anything other than these from now on.