Profile for Symons-73 > Reviews

Symons-73

Doc McStuffins: Friendship is the Best Medicine [DVD]
Doc McStuffins: Friendship is the Best Medicine [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 3 Jan 2014
My 3 year old daughter is a big fan of Doc McStuffins and so when she got this for Christmas she absolutely loved it.

Doc McStuffins 3 Piece Metal Cutlery Set
Doc McStuffins 3 Piece Metal Cutlery Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 3 Jan 2014
My 3 year old daughter is a big fan of Doc McStuffins and got these for Christmas, she absolutely loved them!

Mamas & Papas Dolls' Pliko Pushchair
Mamas & Papas Dolls' Pliko Pushchair

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 3 Jan 2014
This was bought for my 3 year old daughter and she loves it. Its a very good buy although the handles were a little tricky to put on but with a little persistance all went well. I would recommend this product.

Hello Kitty Sweetheart Place Mat - Wipe Clean
Hello Kitty Sweetheart Place Mat - Wipe Clean
Offered by Missy Moo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 14 April 2013
Bought this for my daughter and have to say that this was a good buy and well worth the money!

Sunshine Kids Cuddle-Soft Liner
Sunshine Kids Cuddle-Soft Liner

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems a good buy..., 14 April 2013
I bought this to go in my Britax B Smart car seat. I have only been able to use the inner liner as my car seat already has some head support but not enough for a newborn as evident with my first born. Whilst it seems to fit very well, I can't tell you if works as it should as the 2nd baby has yet to be born!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says!, 16 Nov 2012
Bought this product to protect the backs of the seats and it does exactly what it says it should do. Would recommend this.

Prince Lionheart Pushchair Shade
Prince Lionheart Pushchair Shade

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 1 Jun 2011
We have a Britax B-Smart Pushchair and decided to buy this instead of a parasol and so glad that we did! It offers shade and protection from the sun whilst our daughter can still see out which some of the other pushchair shades don't offer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2011 11:23 AM BST