Profile for Bree > Reviews

Content by Bree

Bree

The Thirteen Problems (Miss Marple) (Miss Marple Series Book 2)
The Thirteen Problems (Miss Marple) (Miss Marple Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great intro if you are new to Christie., 8 Mar. 2014
This book is a great introduction to Christie's books if you are new, but still thoroughly enjoyable if you are returning too. The stories are short however none of Christie,s crime writing prowess is lost. I found the combination of quick fire facts followed by swift deductions refreshing. The problems were still complex and mind boggling, but were closed so effectively you were left satisfied and wanting more.

Land of Stories: 01: The Wishing Spell: Number 1 in series
Land of Stories: 01: The Wishing Spell: Number 1 in series

5.0 out of 5 stars Best modern fairy tale book!, 8 Jan. 2014
A very cleverly written story based on the characters of classic fairy tales. I got this book for my ten year old daughter and ended up reading it myself and thoroughly enjoyed it. The story was well written and contained the right amount of action and description. A great read for both children and adults, who still enjoy magic and a little fairy dust.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me., 23 Sept. 2013
When I got this product home I was really excited as other reviewers had said how great it was at getting rid of their acne. However for me it was the complete opposite. It increased my breakouts which I expected at first because I belived it was ridding my skin of deep seated poison, but the breakouts didn't stop and now I have more scars and bumps on my face than I did before I started using this. I no longer use this as my acne got worse not better and I'm still looking for that wonder product to rid me of acne once and for all.