Profile for Girlsname > Reviews

Content by Girlsname

Girlsname

Page: 1 | 2
Anker Astro M3 13000mAh Portable Charger High Capacity Dual-Port External Battery Power Bank Pack for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, iPad Air, 5, 4, 3, 2, Retina iPad Mini 2, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, Note 3, Motorola Droid, HTC One, most other smartphones, tablets, and USB-charged devices (Apple adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money., 3 Feb 2014
Incredibly impressed with this item.

When I purchased it, the device came fully charged. As with most devices with built in batteries, I wanted to completely discharge it so that I could completely charge it again and make sure the battery was well-conditioned before I took it travelling.
Was very suprised how much effort it was to actually discharge it. Connected it up to my HTC One, which was tethering internet at the time (usually drains the battery on the phone quickly) whilst connected up to my Nexus 7 watching Netflix over Wi-Fi.
Over an hour of watching later I had barely made a dent in how much power was still stored in the Anker, which was still nearly fully charged.
Pretty much used it to charge every device in my house that had a USB device before I drained it.

Will be taking it to Thailand for three weeks and I know it's going to be a life saver considering how much I use my Nexus and Phone as a GPS / mapping device to get around.

Can't fault it.

The Mother We Share [Explicit]
The Mother We Share [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Track, 13 Jan 2013
Had never heard of Chvrches before this song, but love them now. Will be looking up other stuff of theirs in the future.

Page: 1 | 2