ARRAY(0x9de93408)

Touch Of Silver Shine Weekly Treatment 150ml
Offered by Your247Chemist
Price: 3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, 9 July 2013
I'm a natural blonde, but recently decided to go platinum and I bought the whitest hair dye I could find in my shopping area but it still turned my hair that horrible yellow colour. Disappointed with the turnout I decided to have a look on amazon for something to tone down that horrendous shade. Well I am so glad I found this great product! I read the reviews on here and decided to give it a bash. And it really does work. I've used it twice, and left it in my hair for about 10-15 mins each time and already my hair is noticeably lighter! It's definitely taken away the brassiness, and I'm thrilled with the results so far!
This is one product I will continue to use in the future!

Dark Adrenaline [+Digital Booklet]
Dark Adrenaline [+Digital Booklet]
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the old, 7 July 2013
I love this album. The last two felt a little lacking in my opinion, but this has made me realise again just how much I enjoy listening to Lacuna Coil. Definitely a must have!

Dragon Dance (Lunes & Lords)
Dragon Dance (Lunes & Lords)
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab story, 7 July 2013
A little hard to follow at times, that could just be me though. Loved the story and characters in this series

DmC Devil May Cry (Original Game Soundtrack) [Bonus Version]
DmC Devil May Cry (Original Game Soundtrack) [Bonus Version]
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 7 July 2013
Bought this after hearing some of the music on the game (I say some, my partner was playing) this is a good album, the songs obviously sound better in game but even outside they still give you that edgy feeling. Favourite track would have to be Mundus' Theme

Ultranumb Remixes
Ultranumb Remixes
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Some really good mixes, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Ultranumb Remixes (MP3 Download)
My partner laughed when I bought this, as he put it, 'it's just the same song over and over' and it is, but its also so much more.
There's a few tracks on here that I think I may like more than the original. It does get a little repetitive if you just listen to the whole album at once, mix some other songs in there and its great!

The Wicked One (The De Montforte Brothers)
The Wicked One (The De Montforte Brothers)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, 7 Jun 2013
About time we got to have Lucien's story! I've been rooting for him throughout the series, love his machiavellian ways and his desire to protect his family. A great ending to a great series!

The Defiant One (The De Montforte Brothers)
The Defiant One (The De Montforte Brothers)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Jun 2013
Loved this story. By now you know how its going to end but it still doesnt make you want to quit reading it. Loved the eccentric characters in this book of the series

The Beloved One (The De Montforte Brothers)
The Beloved One (The De Montforte Brothers)
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 7 Jun 2013
After reading The Wild One, I was very intrigued to find out Charles' side of the story and set about reading it straight away. So glad I did, the first book made me dislike him a little but all is redeemed in this story!

The Calling (Night Breeds Series)
The Calling (Night Breeds Series)
Price: 2.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 7 Jun 2013
Lily Graison is exceptionally good at writing books. I loved her Willow Creek Series, so thought I'd give this one a go, and I wasn't disappointed!

Heir in Exile (Royals)
Heir in Exile (Royals)
Price: 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep going!, 7 Jun 2013
Still going strong on this series. It still leaves me wanting to read on, can't wait to read book 4 now!

Page: 1 | 2