Profile for J. Randall > Reviews

Content by J. Randall

J. Randall "Anything Girly!" (UK)

Step Up [DVD]
Step Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Channing Tatum
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!! Love it!! Love it!!, 13 Feb. 2007
This review is from: Step Up [DVD] (DVD)
I loved it! As you might be able to tell! This is a great girly film. If you like things like Save the Last Dance (Julia Stiles) or Honey (Jessica Alba) you'll love this. It's a similar storyline to all the dancey school chick flicks, but is equally as good as the rest...and of course you have the extremely fit male lead to look at the whole way through the film. The soundtrack is also great! Definitely one not to miss!

Forever
Forever
by Judy Blume

5.0 out of 5 stars forever...., 11 July 2006
This review is from: Forever (Paperback)
I first read this book when I was 15 in Mrs Price's Home Economics lesson! By that time 40% of my class had read the book, by the end of the school year about 75% of our year had read the book. It is a fantastic book for girls of that age, when forever really does seem like it means forever! It's a great coming of age book and after 2 years of hunting for it (it has such a simple title but I couldn't remember it!) it really was worth the wait....even now I'm 23!! A book you could read over and over again and reminice about with your friends as they all should read it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2013 11:59 PM BST

Star
Star
by Pamela Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 July 2006
This review is from: Star (Paperback)
You'll either love or hate this book, there's no in between. I absolutely loved it! I will, in general, admit to people that I like to buy easy reading and mainly 'trashy' books that I can get into really easily and you don't have to concentrate too hard, this one ticked all the boxes for me! I got into so well that every now and then I had to keep reminding myself that this was actually a book about Pammy and not total fiction.

I can't praise the book enough for it's easy reading factor.

A friend of mine borrowed the book when I'd finished and it's now gone to yet another friend, both of whom have now bought Star Struck, the sequel.

I'm 23 and it was a very appealing book, in a way it reminds you that life is what you make of it and you do have to try hard to get where you want...or you could just sleep your way to the top! :o)