Profile for MissJay > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Buggysnuggle Warm Stripe Fleece
Buggysnuggle Warm Stripe Fleece

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, stripy, snuggly, 6 April 2014
Fit our Mamas & Papas Cruise buggy perfectly. Nice & snuggly. Washed it loads of times & it's still in perfect condition. Love the teddy pocket (ours has tissues & a bunny stuffed in it). HIghly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2014 7:52 AM BST

Toddlers: The Mumsnet Guide: A Million Mums' Trade Secrets
Toddlers: The Mumsnet Guide: A Million Mums' Trade Secrets
by Morningpaper Mumsnet and the Mumsnet Mums

5.0 out of 5 stars So Funny, 4 April 2014
I generally hate any sort of baby/child instruction manual but this is excellent. I laughed my socks off. I read it while my daughter was still pre-toddler so I think it prepared me well for the madness that was to come.

Clevamama 70 x 140 ClevaBed CotBed Mattress Protector - Fitted
Clevamama 70 x 140 ClevaBed CotBed Mattress Protector - Fitted

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I'm going to buy more, 4 April 2014
This sheet is waterproof, very soft & not at all crinkly or plasticky. It has been washed & tumble dried many times. It's far better than the plastic sheet we had for our daughter's cot. Highly recommended.

Disney Princess Belle Toddler Doll
Disney Princess Belle Toddler Doll
Offered by Toy Arena

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 4 April 2014
My toddler got this for Christmas. She loves it but we are forever losing Belle's shoes because they fall off very easily. We also have the Cinderella doll & her shoes are a far more practical design & don't fall off at all.

Potette Plus 2-in-1 Travel Potty (White/Blue)
Potette Plus 2-in-1 Travel Potty (White/Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't live without this, 4 April 2014
I actually don't understand how anyone with a toddler can cope without one of these if they ever plan to leave the house. We use it as a toilet seat when we're anywhere with a toilet or as a potty if we are caught out elsewhere (out for a walk in the woods, in the park etc). Our 2 1/2 year old daughter was potty trained in 10 days & we never have accidents because we carry one of these everywhere we go. It's small, it's light & I couldn't be more grateful that my friend talked me into getting one.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 800g - 100% Raw and Certified Organic
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 800g - 100% Raw and Certified Organic

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Coconut Smell, 4 April 2014
This is great value for money & is a fabulous product. Raw coconut oil tastes & smells way better than the processed stuff. I use this instead of moisturiser, cook with it & put it on scones. It also seems to be very soothing on my daughter's eczema.

Potette Plus Disposable Liners (30 Pack)
Potette Plus Disposable Liners (30 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega-convenient, 4 April 2014
Used with the Potette Plus & have saved us from quite a few accidents while out & about. Daughter thinks it's hilarious that she has to wee on "frog paper" & then always demands to carry the bag about afterwards until we find a bin. The frog liner is very absorbant & there hasn't been any accidental spillages. Recommended.

Disney Fairies Girl's HM3055 Set of 3 Knickers, Multicoloured (Pink/White/Lilac), 3 Years (Manufacturer Size:2-3 Years)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little pants, 4 April 2014
My toddler loves these. They fit really well & seem comfy enough. They have been washed & tumble dried lots of times & they haven't shrunk & Tinkerbell hasn't faded.

14 Piece Childrens Silicone Bakeware Baking Set - Cupcake Cake Cutters Cookie Moulds
Offered by N&star

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colours but not amazing quality, 8 Nov. 2013
I really like this set & but some of the pieces are not as good quality as the others. The whisk broke on first use (whisking eggs) but everything else worked great & is still intact. My little girl loves the bright colours. Despite the broken whisk I would still recommend this set as it's great value for money.

Mountain Warehouse Kids Childrens Boys Girls Pakka Waterproof Rainproof Over Trousers Overtrousers Purple 2-3 years

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega practical little waterproof tousers, 8 Nov. 2013
These trousers are very lightweight, fold into a tiny bag, weigh practically nothing & are completely rain & puddle proof. My little girl loves the colour & is always quite happy to put them on as they don't make her too hot.

Page: 1 | 2