Profile for paulo > Reviews

Content by paulo

paulo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Joyo Ultimate Drive OCD Guitar Effects Pedal Buffer Bypass Jf-02 OverDrive Distortion
Offered by Victory Cyber Store
Price: 32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Joyo Ultimate Drive, 1 May 2012
I have to say this is the best overall pedal on my board. It's fantastic value, appears well built and can just make my little Vox Night Train 15 watt sound like a 50 watt Marshall to my ears.
Yes it is a bit noisy with some guitars and some might not like the graphics but for the price it's unbeatable and I know I'm not alone in that view.
Recommended!

Gator 18x12 inches Wood Pedal Board with Nylon Carry Bag - Black
Gator 18x12 inches Wood Pedal Board with Nylon Carry Bag - Black
Offered by A Strings
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gator Pedal Board, 1 May 2012
I wanted a reasonably priced, robust and not too heavy pedal board for say 6 pedals.
This fits the bill very well and also has a useful pocket for accessories etc.
Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Joyo Classic Chorus, 1 May 2012
I bought this having been very pleased with my previous Joyo pedal (Ultimate Drive).
Joyo pedals are some of the cheapest available but they generally get very good reviews on the forums. This one does just what it says on the tin - no real outlandish sounds but a fairly rich chorus which interacts well with my other pedals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beard trimmer, 1 May 2012
This is a great product and good value.
It's much more substantially built than my last very plastic trimmer which just stopped working and the rechargeable battery lasts much longer.
I only have 2 criticisms - the hard plastic molded cover was very difficult to open (like most are these days!) and the print on the instructions is so tiny it is very difficult to read.
Otherwise very pleased so far.

Fender Housse Standard Strat/Tele guitare black
Fender Housse Standard Strat/Tele guitare black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fender gig bag, 16 Mar 2012
This is roomy, seems to be hard wearing and great value.
Best of all it doesn't have "Fender" plastered all over it in large letters - which might thus alert thieves!

Hardcore Erotic SEX Stories
Hardcore Erotic SEX Stories

1.0 out of 5 stars What a let down!, 19 Dec 2011
Not hot or hardcore - just silly! I did not bother reading on after the first 2 or 3 stories - they were badly written, completely unerotic. You obviously get what you pay for!

Sony SRSGU10IP 2 Ch iPod & iPhone Compatible Docking Speaker
Sony SRSGU10IP 2 Ch iPod & iPhone Compatible Docking Speaker

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony ipod docking speaker, 19 Dec 2011
I'm generally happy with this product however my ipod is one of the very early models which unfortunately is not compatible with this dock, so I have to use an external cable. I have tried it with a friend's more modern ipod and it works fine (and seems noticeably louder than mine connected externally). It's quite compact and the overall sound including bass is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars speaker cable, 19 Dec 2011
Just wanted a shortish connecting cable for my guitar amp head to separate speaker cab and this fit the bill superbly

Reebok Resistance Tube (Heavy) - Blue/Orange
Reebok Resistance Tube (Heavy) - Blue/Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Resistance tube, 4 Nov 2011
This review is from: Reebok Resistance Tube (Sports)
I purchased this after a more elaborate tube based exerciser snapped.
So far so good with the additional bonus that this slips easily into a bag if you're travelling.

Everlast Power Training Bar
Everlast Power Training Bar

3.0 out of 5 stars A snap decision, 4 Oct 2011
This is a really good product in terms of it's price, ease of use and effectiveness. I would have given it 5 stars but unfortunately whilst using it (in the correct way) the elastic snapped.
It is no longer stocked by Amazon or the distributors so sadly I'm unable to replace the item, however I had recommended it to 2 other people and as far as I know they are quite satisfied with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3