Profile for Rosemary Lay > Reviews

Content by Rosemary Lay

Rosemary Lay "Rosie" (Wales UK)

Malloom® Lovely High-top Tall Boots Shoes Comfortable for 3-12 months baby (Blue)
Offered by Malloom®

5.0 out of 5 stars they are excellent. Very pleased, 28 Dec. 2015
Really Lovely thick warm handmade with care blue baby boots, they are excellent.
Very pleased

Maelson Dry Box Food Storage Bin, 7.5 Kg
Maelson Dry Box Food Storage Bin, 7.5 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Maelson Storage Bin, 17 Mar. 2013
I am extremely pleased with my bin, I didn't expect it to be made with such high quality and the seal on the lid really does keep the food fresh. I am very impressed and so glad I purchased this one as it will last a life time..

Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
by Tone Merete Stenklov

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style ~Truly wonderful book, 4 Dec. 2012
I purchased this book from Amazon and received it a couple of days later, It is the most amazing book I have ever had, I have used only this book to make my Christmas gifts and crafts, the winter wreath you can make by collecting willow twigs and making the white cotton stars to place around it,The snow angel doll is simply explained,the folded bags are so easy and festive, they took me 20 mins per bag to make,Beautiful hearts I made in red and white fabric look so lovely..there is a heart wooden picture frame and fabric angel quilted picture, fabric striped candy canes, pillow with pretty embroidered tree.Mini fabric Christmas trees,adorable fabric Christmas mice, Christmas tree ornaments,gingerbread men and many other things, the patterns are full size and instructions are easy and clear the diagrams also and the photos are truly wonderful.. I highly recommend this amazing book..

Angel Therapy Meditations
Angel Therapy Meditations
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful meditation CD, 4 Dec. 2012
I purchased this CD as a gift for a friend of mine and she loved it and told me how much it had helped her to relax and feel better.
I have Doreen Virtue Angel Cards which are wonderul and I had hoped this CD would be just as good and it was money well spent..

Lindam Easy Fit Plus Safety Gate
Lindam Easy Fit Plus Safety Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend the Lindam Gate, 26 Oct. 2009
I highly recommend the lindam easy fit plus safety gate, it's ideal as there are no screws its a pressure fit and so does not mark any wood etc. I used them when my 3 children were growing up and have now purchased 2 as I have a puppy, and when you go to relatives you can take them with you..Excellent *****