Profile for Anne Crofts > Reviews

Content by Anne Crofts

Anne Crofts (Harpenden, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cuttlebug V2 Die Cutter and Embosser
Cuttlebug V2 Die Cutter and Embosser
Price: 58.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Bit of Kit, 3 Mar 2014
This is so easy to use and so satisfying. I have made so many butterflies, cut-outs, flowers, you name it. I looked at several types on various websites and chose this at a very competitive price.Definitely worth the money and I expect to have many hours use. If you are thinking of buying one, it's worth looking at the How To-type videos first to get a feel of it.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (Golden Brown, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (Golden Brown, Wi-Fi)
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)
Price: 134.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 3 Mar 2014
Samsung make excellent tablets and this was an upgrade from one bought three years ago. It works well and, at last, Skype video is up the correct way, instead of upside down.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Good, 3 Mar 2014
We have never had any problems with HP genuine inks, and this one was no exception either. We will continue to buy them.

Suspension files foolscap 10pk
Suspension files foolscap 10pk
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Mar 2014
Does what they say on the can, what more could you wish for? Good quality, in use now by our student granddaughter..

Gill's Wonderground Map of London Town, 1914
Gill's Wonderground Map of London Town, 1914
by MacDonald Gill
Edition: Poster
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Map, 3 Mar 2014
This is an excellent historical map of London, so good that we sent one to an American friend who used to live in Enlgand.

H&S Set of 23 Aluminium Tunisian Afghan Crochet Hooks Needle Case 0.6mm - 6.5mm
H&S Set of 23 Aluminium Tunisian Afghan Crochet Hooks Needle Case 0.6mm - 6.5mm
Offered by H&S Alliance UK Ltd
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars These are NOT Tunisian Afghan Crochet Hooks, 3 Mar 2014
These crochet hooks are regular crochet hooks, designed for ordinary crocheting. The Tunisian Afghan Crochet hooks are at least 27cms because you have to hold at least 100 loops on the needle at one time: these are only 12cms. I guess the person listing this item does not know anything about crocheting but should be more careful when posting a item description.

Just One Evil Act (Inspector Lynley Book 18)
Just One Evil Act (Inspector Lynley Book 18)
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars What Happened Here?, 17 Jan 2014
I realised within the first hundred pages that this was going to be a long drawn-out read, as indeed it proved to be. I have read all Elizabeth George's other books, except 'Before He Shot Her', which I didn't think I needed to get involved in. I did finish this book but it has been a struggle, I'm a quick reader but it dragged on and on and I was losing the will to live at some points. I tried to skip some of the pointless narrative to hurry it up and keep it tighter but it was still a struggle. I know this book is fiction but, really, it delved into the realms of fantasy in many instances. Barbara Havers has become a caricature of herself and unbelievable, which is a shame because, in the earlier books of the series, she was just eccentric. Shame about all this, I really enjoyed the first few of her books, except, maybe 'Playing for the Ashes', which was over-the-top, in my opinion. I shall consider reviews carefully before buying another.

Gordon Ramsay Cooks Waffle Maker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Gordon Ramsay Cooks Waffle Maker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Nov 2013
We have been using waffle makers in the motels in the US for years and four years ago we bought this model on our return to England. This machine has been in constant use for four years, it has never disappointed and has served many, many people for breakfasts. I don't understand the negative reviews, I seriously wonder what some folk get up to with appliances. I thorough recommend this machine.

Hornby R768 00 Gauge Cows
Hornby R768 00 Gauge Cows
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cows a little strange, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hornby R768 00 Gauge Cows (Toy)
These cows are badly printed; the black and white ones have a paint line across their backs, which runs into one of the spots. I've had to use Tippex to eradicate them and make their markings more realistic.

HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer
HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer
Offered by eurosale-net
Price: 69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 Nov 2013
I bought this printer to replace an HP Photosmart; the specs seemed good. However, now that we have it, I'm very disappointed. The previous printer had duplex printing, which is brilliant and I used it all the time: this one doesn't and I can't face having to go back to printing odd sides, then even. Something usually goes wrong and you end up printing far more copies than anticipated. I now note it's 15 cheaper than when I bought it two weeks ago, which adds insult to injury. I have now ordered another printer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4