Profile for Happy-go-lucky > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gregg Shorthand Manual Simplified
Gregg Shorthand Manual Simplified
by J.R. Gregg

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this book as the first to absolute beginners, 11 Dec. 2015
I still have this book for over 10 years. I recommend this book as the first to absolute beginners.

Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism - 2nd Edition
Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism - 2nd Edition
by Kerri Rivera

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs MMS when there are anti-parasite foods that we all eat everyday, 28 Aug. 2015
People, you don't ever need MMS when there are POWERFUL ANTI-PARASITE FOODS that we all have been eating everyday.

So why the need for MMS when everyday foods kill parasites? After all, food is the BEST medicine.

Killing all the parasites in body WON'T ever cure autism as it is only a neurological disorder, not a disease.

Those who are 1000% paranoid about parasites, please google anti-parasite foods and assuredly you won't need MMS.

List of anti-parasite foods
1. Green vegetables like lettuce, celery, cucumber, raw spinach, etc.
2. Carrots, onions, garlic, chillies, ginger, tomatoes, coleslaw, etc.
3. Fruits and nuts like pineapple, coconut, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, apples, oranges, lemon, prunes, figs, etc.
4. Herbs and spices such as cayenne pepper, cinnamon, nutmegs, cloves, turmeric, fennel seeds, thyme, oregano, licorice root, etc.

Buttermilk gets rid of intestinal parasites.
[...]

Some foods and herbs can even kill parasite malaria. See anti-malaria foods in link below or use Google and YouTube.
[...]

Pine Wood 300mm Foldable Wooden Table Top Display Easel - BEST EUROPEAN QUALITY
Pine Wood 300mm Foldable Wooden Table Top Display Easel - BEST EUROPEAN QUALITY
Offered by Canvas Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, perfect for sketching and painting in comfort at table., 10 July 2015
BRILLIANT for holding my graphic tablet, Huion H610, which is of same size - perfect. I do digital painting and sculpting on it. Easel is of good quality pine wood; it is well-finished. Moreover, it is sturdy. After I'm finish, I just fold it up and store it away. This table easel takes up very little storage space.

BenQ VL2040AZ LED TN 19.5 -inch W Monitor 1600 x 900, 16:9, 12M:1 Contrast Ratio, 5 ms, VGA - Glossy Black Panel

1.0 out of 5 stars Benq is MISSING a monitor driver on DVD. How very disappointing., 9 April 2015
DVD is missing a driver for monitor. I tried to set the screen resolution to 1600 x 900 but the Display Settings won't let me set it. I am sorely disappointed that Benq is missing a monitor driver.
Another, I was cannot possibly find the driver for Benq VL2040AZ on the Internet. I tried googling but it's unsuccessful.

Why sell a monitor WITHOUT A DRIVER? I certainly won't buy another monitor by BenQ. Never again. I will tell everybody against it. I will soon make a review of a failed monitor on YouTube.

BlueRigger Active Extension / Repeater Cable A Male to A Female 10 Meters (1OM) USB 2.0
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, wonderful., 14 Feb. 2015
My PC and monitor are in separate places, 10m apart. I have 3 of BlueRigger's USB cables to connect a keyboard, a mouse and a graphic tablet. They work fine. I am happy.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)
Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I am addicted to Kindle Fire HDX., 3 Feb. 2015
I can't be without it. I bring Kindle Fire everywhere with me. I even bring it with me to bed.

zeroUV - Retro 80s Tear Drop Plastic Aviator Sunglasses w/ Blue Blocking Lens (Black)
Offered by zeroUV

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sunglasses for me., 3 Feb. 2015
Comfortable to wear. I Just love the glasses. I even wear it for the bright screen of my laptop.

Animation 1 (HT26) (How to Draw)
Animation 1 (HT26) (How to Draw)
by Preston Blair

5.0 out of 5 stars Book with great tutorials., 29 Jan. 2015
Thanks, Preston Blair for the great tutorials.

Anyone, if you are new to digital animation and want to get into it, I suggest you first try FREE softwares. Check out Tupi 2D Magic. You'll LOVE that one. You can use Tupi in cooperation with Krita, Inkscape, Gimp and MyPaint (these painting softwares are free).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2016 11:10 PM GMT

ViewSonic VG2435Sm 24 inch SuperClear PLS LED Monitor (1920 x 1200, VGA/DVI, Speakers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful monitor! I love its size., 24 Jan. 2015
I just got it yesterday. Lovely colours on screen, a pleasure for digital painting. I love its blue filter designed to protect eyes from harmful blue rays. It is easy on my eyes.
To maximise eye protection, I wear computer glasses (some blue-blocking UV400 sunglasses are cheaper alternatives. I wear Blublocker sunglasses instead of ridiculously overpriced Prism computer glasses).

Back again next day. If you want to open your monitor's menu, see at the bottom right corner of monitor's black frame and notice 1, 2, arrows up and down..
To open menu, press press 1. Use arrows to target settings. To select anything, press 2.
To go back, press 1.
Read the bottom of pop-up menu where you see 1 and 2. When you see 1:exit, it means press 1 to exit. Select:2 means press 2 to select.

EDIT LATER
I forgot to mention about the plug. I had received Viewsonic monitor with a foreign plug. I got myself UK plug. I am in Ireland and we take UK plug.
For UK plugs, check your local stores or view them in the link below.

Metaltex TOTEM 47 x 21 x 14 cm Folding Lega Space Saver Shelf, White
Metaltex TOTEM 47 x 21 x 14 cm Folding Lega Space Saver Shelf, White

5.0 out of 5 stars I sit my iPad on top of rack and use it like a document stand, 24 Jan. 2015
I have a different use for Metaltex TOTEM. I sit my iPad on top of rack and use it like a document stand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4