ARRAY(0xa6e1960c)

The Essential Collection [2CD + DVD]
The Essential Collection [2CD + DVD]
Price: 6.70

4.0 out of 5 stars All THE OLD FAVOURITES, 6 April 2014
All the old favorites and more. The DVD is super and the audio is surprisingly good considering the period. Bring it to life with your large screen TV and your HI FI speakers.

The HOMEGROUND Anthem
The HOMEGROUND Anthem
Offered by Homeground Projects
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A DIFFERENT RUSSELL, 6 April 2014
This review is from: The HOMEGROUND Anthem (Audio CD)
Certainly a moving and well sung song as has been mentioned but a different Russell? My comment should not detract from the enjoyment of the performance.

Mens Classic Gold Roman Numerals Watch With Long 15-20cm Black Strap (R0101.19.1)
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the Money, 11 Aug 2013
Its appearance defies its low price. If the battery and strap last just a year it will have proved its worth

7 Men's Boxed White Satin Handkerchiefs 100% cotton
7 Men's Boxed White Satin Handkerchiefs 100% cotton
Offered by Wholesale Interiors
Price: 7.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Might pay to shop around, 20 July 2013
Each hanky is rolled and kept in place by two pieces of sticky tape - a bit tricky to remove without causing damage.
Although fairly thin they seem to be of reasonable quality but need washing before use to soften them. The value is not exceptional and cheaper ones can be obtained from M&S (5 for 5.00 at the moment) although I haven't compared quality.

Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch
Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch
Offered by AM LOG GMBH
Price: 72.01

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR EVERYDAY USE, 19 July 2013
Just arrived. On getting it out of the box the watch wasn't working. You have to remove the small plastic lug and set the time to get it going. The strap was easy to adjust with the help of a small flat headed screw driver and it's comfortable. The date is a problem - can't see it without my reading glasses and even then it's a strain.But the main problem just discovered is -

I've been wearing it for about a week now and have discovered a problem with the strap. On two occasions the catch has got caught on my trouser pocket causing the watch to come undone and fall on the floor. It's not damaged yet but I feel that this watch is not for everyday use. I like its appearance and will keep it just for special occasions. I'm now looking for a cheapy everyday watch with a leather strap.

All-Green 6 Litre Biobag Compostable Kitchen Caddy Liners Food Waste Bin Liners, 150 Bags
Price: 10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars NO GOOD FOR ME, 17 Feb 2013
The bags might exactly hold the volume that they say but in practice they were too small as when you fill them up there's nothing left to tie. When you tie the bag up there's only room for about half of the said capacity.

Timeguard TG77 Day Compact Electronic Timeswitch
Timeguard TG77 Day Compact Electronic Timeswitch
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket
Price: 11.33

1.0 out of 5 stars COMES IN DIFFERENT VERSIONS, 17 Feb 2013
The one I received had an LCD screen that was too small to be read and therefore I was unable to set it up and I returned it

Transcend High-Speed All-in-1 USB Card Reader with Photo Recovery Tool - White
Transcend High-Speed All-in-1 USB Card Reader with Photo Recovery Tool - White
Price: 7.80

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR ME, 17 Feb 2013
I wanted to capture video from a corrupted card but it didn't work. It may be okay for rescueing stills. It's more than you need to pay for straightforward downloading stills

Poker Face
Poker Face
Price: 0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars poker face, 24 Jan 2012
This review is from: Poker Face (MP3 Download)
The tune is what I chose but I object to the high price paid just for one track and in the inferior quality of MP3. Poker Face

Live At The Royal Albert Hall [incl. CD] [Blu-ray] [2011][Region Free]
Live At The Royal Albert Hall [incl. CD] [Blu-ray] [2011][Region Free]
Dvd ~ Adele
Price: 14.59

1.0 out of 5 stars DTS OR NOT?, 2 Jan 2012
The Blu Ray version I ordered includes a CD yet is a couple of pounds cheaper than the import version without a CD. I asked myself why would anyone buy the import? There is nothing to suggest anything better in the import version? I've read elswhere that the blu ray version has DTS master HD audio which is normal for blu ray discs these days but it doesn't mention the audio format on the Amazon description. I read in one of the reviews that the DVD doesn't have DTS but that should not apply to the blu ray version. After ordering I got cold feet. Sound is important to me so I emailed Amazon. They physically looked at the disc and have come back to me to say that it is not DTS. How rediculous! Why on earth would they produce two versions of a blu ray disc - how confusing! I'm now trying to cancel my order. With music sound is more important than the picture so it just doesn't make sense not to include the best possible sound when it is available.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2012 7:24 PM GMT