Profile for irene > Reviews

Content by irene

irene

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cooks Professional Deluxe Crafted Ceramic Knife Sets. (4 piece Ceramic Knife Set)
Offered by CLIFFORD JAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic knife set, 12 Dec. 2014
a very good ceramic knife set ideal for all catering needs . I like the blade protectors. very easy to clean. well wrapped and arrived very quickly. Thank you

Genuine Medical/Nursing Sheepskin Rug, Natural
Genuine Medical/Nursing Sheepskin Rug, Natural
Offered by Lambland ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars GENUINE MEDICAL/NURSING SHEEPSKIN RUG, 7 Aug. 2014
this was bought for my husband who now is in a wheelchair and needed something to make his life more comfortable. He loves it . IT is so soft and cosy THANK YOU .I would advise any one to buy this product.

Anne: The Green Gables Collection
Anne: The Green Gables Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars The enjoyment I got from reading these books is huge, 12 July 2014
The enjoyment I got from reading these books is huge. I read some of the Green Gables books when I was very young, I was delighted to have bought the collection of twelve . I am seventy five yrs. old. so you can never be to old to enjoy these books. I will recommend this collection to any one who are still young at heart.

Pavers Open Toe Pump with Flower Detail & Cutout Upper 134 259 - Navy Size 4 UK
Pavers Open Toe Pump with Flower Detail & Cutout Upper 134 259 - Navy Size 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars PAVERS SHOES, 12 July 2014
I CHOSE THESE SHOES BECAUSE OF THE COMFORT AND STYLE. VERY SOFT TO WALK IN. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

Warfarin User Double Medical Alert ID Tags Pink & Silver Engrave-able
Warfarin User Double Medical Alert ID Tags Pink & Silver Engrave-able
Offered by Emblems-Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The ID tags for the warfarin user are very easy to notice when needed, 12 July 2014
The ID tags for the warfarin user are very easy to notice when needed. VERY GOOD I would recommend .to any one who needs one.

Roundup Ready to Use Weedkiller Gel
Roundup Ready to Use Weedkiller Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars ... acting and it gets rid of the weeds very easy. We would recommend this to, 12 July 2014
We found this product very fast acting and it gets rid of the weeds very easy. We would recommend this to anyone

Make Your Own Jumbo Easter Egg Crackled Chocolate Mould Twin Pack Moulds
Make Your Own Jumbo Easter Egg Crackled Chocolate Mould Twin Pack Moulds
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars MAKE YOU OWN JUMBO EASTER EGGS, 20 Mar. 2014
I HAVE HAD A LOT OF FUN MAKING THE EGGS FOR MY GRANDCHILDREN. THE MOULD IS VERY GOOD AND WILL KEEP GOING FOR A FEW MORE YEARS .

Father Brown (A BBC Series)
Father Brown (A BBC Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars FARTHER BROWN, 20 Mar. 2014
THESE BOOKS ARE VERY ENTERTAINING READING .KEEP MY HUSBAND AMUSED FOR AGES. THANK YOU. ALSO I LIKE TO READ FARTHER BROWN TO.

Washable Bed Protector/Pad with Tucks - Pack of 2
Washable Bed Protector/Pad with Tucks - Pack of 2
Offered by ShellmarkTextiles

5.0 out of 5 stars washable bed protectors, 20 Mar. 2014
THESE WASHABLE BED PROTECTORS ARE THE BEST ONES I HAVE HAD TO USE FOR MY HUSBAND WHO IS UNABLE TO GET HIMSELF OUT OF BED WITHOUT ME USEING THE HARNESS. THEY ARE VERY GOOD WHEN HE IS WASHED DOWN IN HIS BED.THEY SAVE ME HAVING TO WASH HIS BED SHEETS EVERYDAY,ALSO THE TUCKS ARE VERY GOOD TO HOLD THE PROTECTOR IN PLACE. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE WHO MAY NEED THEM .

Premium quality British made Polypropylene clothes line 25m (82ft) - Blue
Premium quality British made Polypropylene clothes line 25m (82ft) - Blue
Offered by Red House Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars cloths llne, 5 Mar. 2014
this item is very strong and a good length . I would recommend this cloths line to anybody that needed a new one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3