Profile for Mrs Knowles > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Classic Linens 100% Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Fitted Sheet,White Single
Classic Linens 100% Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Fitted Sheet,White Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Single cotton fitted sheet, 1 July 2016
Lovely quality. Pleased with it. Washes well.

Bodyguards Antibacterial Hair & Body Wash - 500ml
Bodyguards Antibacterial Hair & Body Wash - 500ml
Offered by The Glove Club

4.0 out of 5 stars Bodyguards Antibacterial hair and body wash, 25 May 2016
Purchased this for my husband who suffers badly from eczema. He decided against using it on his skin as it had ingredients that could potentially really irritate his skin. He tried it on a small area but it became inflamed so it was safer for him not to use it again. That said I intend to make use of it. I used it once in the shower and it does make you feel fresh and very clean.

Clinisan Bodywash Advance 500ml
Clinisan Bodywash Advance 500ml
Offered by Nutwell Medical Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Clinisan Body Wash, 25 May 2016
Purchased this bodywash for my husband who has severe eczema. He couldn't use it - too many ingredients that would flare his skin up. I use it once or twice a week. Leaves your skin feeling really clean. Smells pleasant too.

PLANT !T 10L Vermiculite Bag
PLANT !T 10L Vermiculite Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Vermiculite, 21 May 2016
Very pleased. Big bag. Great product for retaining moisture in hanging baskets, plant pots and in the soil too.

EyeSoothe Blepharitis Eye Mask With Heated Gel Pack and Hygienic Storage Bag
EyeSoothe Blepharitis Eye Mask With Heated Gel Pack and Hygienic Storage Bag
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry Eyes, 25 April 2016
I was diagnosed with dry eyes 15 years ago. Those who suffer from this will know that finding the right treatment can be a mindfield. I have tried various drops/ointments. Lately my eyes have been a great source of discomfort. I had an ulcer then a cyst in my eye - my eyes were swollen and sore. The only things that helped were pain relief meds and a warm compress. The only thing that seems to ease the constant soreness is simple eye ointment. I've given up on all the other prescribed drops which only made my condition worse and resulted in a constant runny nose. i've used a wheat bag for a number of years. I've started taking sea buckthorn oil gel capsules 3 times a day too. This mask is ideal it comes in a little bag - so it's easy to store and I can take it with me when i go on holiday. The warmth of the bag helps with the discomfort - I find it more effective when lying down. It's my go to remedy when my eyes are really painful/sore.

Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream 200ml (Pack of 2)
Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream 200ml (Pack of 2)
Offered by LUQX

2.0 out of 5 stars Tigi Bed Hair Curls, 25 April 2016
I have naturally curly hair and find this product ok. Not the best I've used. It's ok. I don't like the way my hair feels it doesn't leave my curls feeling soft and bouncy. I use a pea sized amount on my shoulder length hair - don't use more or you'll regret it. I will not be buying it again.

MoKo Amazon Kindle 7th Gen Case - Ultra Lightweight Shell Case Stand Cover Case for Amazon Kindle 2014 ( 7th Generation ), Lucky TREE
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindlle Cover, 25 April 2016
Nice cover for my Kindle. Protects my kindle and I can find it easily amongst the other paraphernalia in my handbag!

Happy Beds Memory Maestro Bonnell Spring Memory Foam Spring Mattress - Double (135 x 190 cm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mattress Double, 25 April 2016
The mattress is very comfortable. I would recommend wiping down the covered plastic with a damp cloth before unwrapping then washing your hands to avoid getting any grubby marks on this very white mattress.

Emjoi Micro-Pedi Compatible Refill Rollers (Xtreme Coarse) - Pack of 4
Emjoi Micro-Pedi Compatible Refill Rollers (Xtreme Coarse) - Pack of 4
Offered by Beautiful Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Course Rollers, 25 April 2016
Great for use on my husband's feet. Good value too.

Taotree 8pcs 8 Colors Xiaomi Replacement Wrist Band for Xiaomi Mi Band / Xiaomi Mi Band s1 Smart Wrist Fitness Tracker Waterproof Bracelet
Offered by Good Liu

5.0 out of 5 stars Mi Fit wrist bands in various colours, 22 April 2016
These are great. I like to change my band to go with what I'm wearing.. These colours are great for the Spring/Summer months. The band itself is secure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5