Profile for Brian Singleton > Reviews

Content by Brian Singleton

Brian Singleton

Page: 1 | 2
Pevsner's Architectural Glossary (Pevsner Architectural Guides)
Pevsner's Architectural Glossary (Pevsner Architectural Guides)
by Nikolaus Pevsner

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential guide to archtectural terms for the amateur, 13 Aug. 2015
So much erudition in such a handy format, beautifully printed and illustrated. An essential companion for anyone with the slightest interest in architecture.

Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ear Headphones - Brown
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ear Headphones - Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent natural sound but comfort could be improved, 13 Aug. 2015
Used with my iPad, mainly for classical music, long-term comfort could be better. However, sound quality is excellent, natural but detailed and thankfully free from the over-amped bass that mars many headphones. The only complaint I have is that the phones are tight but not too well fitting; they never let me forget I have something clamped on my head.

Hitachi 4TB G-Tech G-Drive Gen4 Hard Drive
Hitachi 4TB G-Tech G-Drive Gen4 Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect storage solution, 2 Mar. 2014
My G-Drive is used with an iMac. Connection and installation were effortless.The 4TB model I use performs superbly, it is completely silent and never becomes more than tepid to the touch. Install this model and forget your storage problems. Highly recommended.

MOFRED® White & Tan Apple iPad Air (Launched 2013) Leather Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature  + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen
MOFRED® White & Tan Apple iPad Air (Launched 2013) Leather Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and useful protection, 19 Jan. 2014
This is a smart and useful protective case for the iPad Air. The prop-up feature works well and when closed up the iPad may safely be left around in a domestic environment without concerns about possible accidents. On opening the case the iPad is already switched on and ready for use thanks to the Sleep and Awake feature built into the case. The screen protector was a bit of tight fit and partially obscured the camera lens so the protector is not used. The stylus pen works well but fingers are quicker! In my opinion the Mofred iPad Air case is an excellent product and good value for money.

chinkyboo Caltrad Adult Salon Hair Cut Hairdressing Barbers Cape Black Gown
chinkyboo Caltrad Adult Salon Hair Cut Hairdressing Barbers Cape Black Gown
Offered by chinkyboo

5.0 out of 5 stars For the home barber, 5 Dec. 2013
A medical condition kept me at home for almost two months so I bought a few professional quality home barber items which permit my wife to keep me looking decently tidy. Recommended.

Professional Hairdressing Scissors 5.5 inch, DEEP BLACK + Case
Professional Hairdressing Scissors 5.5 inch, DEEP BLACK + Case
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

Head Jog ECO Neck Brush HT61375
Head Jog ECO Neck Brush HT61375

5.0 out of 5 stars For the home barber, 5 Dec. 2013

A Midsummer Night's Dream (1935) All Region (Region 1,2,3,4,5,6 Compatible) DVD. Starring James Cagney, Dick Powell, Verree Teasdale...
Offered by MOVIE LAND

5.0 out of 5 stars An old but unmatched masterpiece, 5 Dec. 2013
A masterpiece in every way: Shakespeare for the cinema as it should be and which has never been matched in my opinion. Wonderful B & W cinematography, some surprisingly fine performances from names that would only become famous later in their careers and to add the magical touch: Mendelssohn's lovely music

Teachers Highland Cream - Blended Scotch Whisky - 1 Ltr Litre - 40% ABV
Teachers Highland Cream - Blended Scotch Whisky - 1 Ltr Litre - 40% ABV

5.0 out of 5 stars The best blended Scotch whisky, 5 Dec. 2013
Teacher's Highland Cream is no longer stocked by Waitrose nor Ocado and was not listed on Tesco's web site the last time I searched. I don't know what has happened to force this superb blend from the shelves but I was pleased to find it through Amazon. My wife and I have a wee dram with a splash of club soda every evening before dinner, nothing else matches this very fine blend in our opinion. Don't worry about glass bottles coming through the Post or a courier service: the packing on my multi-bottle order was exemplary in all respects.

Michelin Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge
Michelin Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent and essential piece of equipment, 24 April 2012
The Michelin Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge is very well reviewed by other Amazon purchasers and I am happy to join those giving a big thumbs-up. It is neat, lightweight but well-engineered, accurate and and easy to use. I bought two, one for my own car the other for a keen motorist family member who is also happy with this excellent and essential piece of equipment.

Page: 1 | 2