ARRAY(0xb5bfd234)

Case Logic BWMB116 Grey
Offered by EzeeHome
Price: 9.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent laptop bag, 24 Jan 2014
For the price this bag is made very well, and has good padding for keeping my laptop and tablet safe.

Comes with a handy mouse which came in good use at Uni when I left my wireless one at home.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 3 Feet / 0.9 m Supports Ethernet / 3D / Audio Return (Newest Standard)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is says on the tin, 24 Jan 2014
Feels like it is a high quality cable , cable does exactly what it is meant too.

I don't require ethernet as its just to connect my laptop to a monitor.

HypoWallet - Glucose Energy Kit
HypoWallet - Glucose Energy Kit
Offered by Medi Bargains
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Defiantly recommend, 24 Jan 2014
I have purchased a couple of these over the last month one for my father and another for a family member , both love the product and say it helps them boost their sugar level back up rapidly when needed.

A great substitute for chocolate or sugary drinks.

Citrus Zinger - Water Infusing Bottle (Green)
Citrus Zinger - Water Infusing Bottle (Green)
Offered by Unfolded Wonderland
Price: 11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to add a little flavour to your water, 24 Jan 2014
I use this daily at Uni , before I just had a normal water bottle and was buying lots of Volvic flavoured water.

Thankfully now I can make a saving of a few quid everyday , I just stick a lemon at the bottom with some crushed ice and use some filtered water.

Comes with a nice little booklet which includes some suggested recipes. I haven't tried them out as of yet , but they sound decent.

Pro Acoustic Foam Tiles AFW305 24 Tile Pack Studio Sound Treatment
Pro Acoustic Foam Tiles AFW305 24 Tile Pack Studio Sound Treatment
Offered by Acoustic Foam
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Jan 2014
I've used various Acoustic foam tiles before at work, I wanted to try something a little cheaper for home and opted for the Comfortex Acoustics Foam, they seem like the are made just as good as the more expensive tiles.

I have used these in spare room home set up and they are great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2014 3:51 PM GMT