Profile for Michael Todd > Reviews

Content by Michael Todd

Michael Todd "Toddy" (Bangor, Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Maleficent
Maleficent
Price: 9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Superb., 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Maleficent (Audio CD)
Disney has outdone itself with this soundtrack. It makes the story leading up to Snow Whites demise come to life and the end track sung by Lana Del Ray just blows your mind. This is a must buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2014 3:48 PM BST

Best of the 60's (The Classics) [Remastered]
Best of the 60's (The Classics) [Remastered]
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A great lineup of artists in this selection., 5 Jun 2014
This is a great selection of early tracks which I grew up with in mono which to me was the better sound as it was on vinyl but that was then and this is now and as the younger generation now listens to electronic music maybe having these remastered into flawless stereo will attract a new audience which will keep the 60s alive that bit longer.

Ipad Mini Case - Cute Penguin Black Soft Silicone Skin / Case / Cover Accessories for Ipads by Oliviasphones
Offered by OLIVIA'S PHONES

5.0 out of 5 stars A great item at a great price, 27 Feb 2014
This cover never arrived by post and after contacting Amazon they refunded the cost via a gift card credit instantly. The seller did their best to find out what happened to it but was unable to trace it, so I would not have any problems ordering through Olivia's phones again as it wasn't their fault.

New Black SILK Mens Thermal Liner Inner Gloves For Skiing, Motorbiking, Cycling, Running (X-Large)
Offered by Silk Memories
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk blocks out the winter cold., 7 Feb 2014
This was the best price anywhere for these gloves as I need them as I suffer from cold hands daily and they work.

Disco Devil
Disco Devil
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars GTA 5 revives this great track, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Disco Devil (MP3 Download)
This is one heck of a reggae track on par with most of the greats like Bob Marley, Gregory Issacs etc.

A Cellarful Of Motown!
A Cellarful Of Motown!
Price: 5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: A Cellarful Of Motown! (Audio CD)
If you want to have these tracks playing in top quality in your home you could do worse than buy this collection on CD and you get the download free as well, no scratches or hissing of the original tracks unless you like the old sound from vinyl either way this is a great collection.

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockstar have excelled themselves., 29 Nov 2013
We'll Rockstar, after playing this game for four weeks now I just cannot switch my x-box off. I don't normally play any of my games for more than 10 to 15 hours a week but I am playing this for nearly 8 to 10 hours a day, I mean I am 48 years old, married with a teenage daughter and I still cannot stop playing it. I have the time to play it as I have a disability which keeps me in the house 24/7 and I need to play games, video, crosswords, puzzles etc, etc to keep my mind active and boy does this game help with that. For me this game gets a 10 + rating and you need to get it.

Rapesco Staples 26/6mm Ref S11662Z3 [Box 5000]
Rapesco Staples 26/6mm Ref S11662Z3 [Box 5000]
Price: 1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality staples, 29 Nov 2013
For the money, these are the best quality staples available as they just work every time, no bending or buckling like some cheaper makes bought in the popular 1 shops but these will save you money in the long run.

Rapesco Power Assisted Stapler, X5-20h. Silver
Rapesco Power Assisted Stapler, X5-20h. Silver
Offered by Relyonus Stationery Supplies
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The best stapler ever, 29 Nov 2013
I have reduced mobility and feeling in my hands due to a spinal injury and needed a stapler I could manage. I have tried many including some powered/electric and they broke down or became jammed but when I tried this stapler in a friends house I had to buy it. If you are like me with mobility problems this is the one for you.

Costa Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g Tin (Pack of 6)
Costa Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g Tin (Pack of 6)
Offered by E.U. Xtores
Price: 39.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Costa magic, 31 July 2013
This has to be the best deal on the planet for such quality coffee. I am a coffeeholic and to get Costa coffee delivered to your door at this price is
Just magic.