Profile for Tumpshies > Reviews

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisture Cream 100ml
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes
Price: 16.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it while you can, 1 Oct 2013
ELizabeth Arden have stop making this exact product. They have change the formula so its not as thick a cream (my opinion is that you use less when its thicker) and have changed to a "lighter cream". I have mangaged to get the lightning deal to day so woop as i have it for a bit longer but their stocks will be running low and if you ask for a tester (Boots) they are not doing them any more(of the new one). This is a fantastic product. I have a sensitive combination skin so trying to find a product that will not make me break out in spots or burn my skin is a nightmare. I found this cream 5 years ago and its stood me in good stead ever since.

BUTTERFLIES Airbrush, Wall Art , Paint Stencil, Genuine Mylar Re-Useable 125 micron
Offered by cfsupplies
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars it was better than expected., 5 April 2013
This was a fantastic item i was a bit concerned that the product might not be big enough. But when it came i was pleasantly surprised. The product was bought due to wood chipped wallpaper which is unsuitable for stickers. I have posted a picture with what i did with this but there are so many different ways the stencil could be used.

Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Elite Black Mules Flats 13531 8 UK
Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Elite Black Mules Flats 13531 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Step in to heaven, 20 Jan 2013
I am always skeptical about buying shoes online as i have a nightmare trying to find shoes to fit. But these fitted like a glove and as soon as my foot slipped in it was like my feet had died and gone to heaven.
I have a problem with my back and my feet so i needed a new pair of work shoes. These trainers were ideal as they are completely black. When i opened the box they were pre-laced so no faffing around trying to thread the laces. There was also a second pair of laces (white) included in the box so if you were unlike me who needed completely black shoes you are able to jazz them up with the white laces.