Profile for Crowbar > Reviews

Content by Crowbar

Crowbar

Pocket Mechanic for Mercedes-Benz Vito and V-Class to 2000: 2.0 Litre 16V Engine (111 Engine), 2.3 Litre Diesel and Turbo Diesel with Injection Pump
by Peter Russek

4.0 out of 5 stars A good general manual but only for the diesel models, 30 Nov 2014
A good general manual but only for the diesel models, My people carrier is of course petrol. it is good on the suspension and electrics

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro - Lifetime License - Genuine (Download)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro - Lifetime License - Genuine (Download)

3.0 out of 5 stars This software sorted all but two adware attacks that I ..., 30 Nov 2014
This software sorted all but two adware attacks that I was suffering, I still have an extension in Google I have to clear each time I reboot called Gosave. When I was trying to buy it ad boxes were popping up every second making it hard to click on my target. Bizarely some of the ads were for anti adware software!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2014 7:36 PM GMT

TeckNet® USB 3.0 4 Ports PCI Express Interface USB 3.0 Expansion Card With 5V 4-Pin Power Connector for Desktops, 24 Month UK Warranty
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars No driver, 28 Oct 2013
This card looks ok but the disk does not seem to have a driver so I'm stuck with a useless card. I tried emailing the importer but they have not replied.they claim to reply in 12 hours. I searched for a driver and it seems that others have the same problems. Its a pity that a simple purchase causes so much hassle.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2013 10:55 AM GMT

Andrea NC-8 Noise cancelling microphone headset (Black)
Andrea NC-8 Noise cancelling microphone headset (Black)
Offered by TriStar Electronics Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value but has issues, 13 July 2013
I purchased this item to replace a headworn mike that i had left behind in a church hall. I realised that it needed 3 volts plug in power to make it work, all laptops seem to provide this at their input jacks and a usb sound adapter worked well. I wanted to drive a 15watt guitar amp so made an adapter box with a simple circuit to bias the mike but the output level was rather dissapointing and needs a pre amp to get me back to where i was with my old mike.

Life in Nelson's Navy (Life Series Book 1)
Life in Nelson's Navy (Life Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Snappy and concise, 13 Jun 2013
This is a great insight into nelsons navy and the life of the men who served the country in the best ships of the day.