Profile for MW > Reviews

MW

Wolf Springs Chronicles: Savage: Book 3
Wolf Springs Chronicles: Savage: Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining read, 6 Jan. 2014
I read this on holiday, finished within 2 days. An good end to the trilogy. It kept up the pace right until the end.

The Verbally Abusive Relationship: How to recognize it and how to respond
The Verbally Abusive Relationship: How to recognize it and how to respond

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit the nail on the head, 21 Mar. 2013
After two and a half years, and a roller coaster of emotions, I have finally found some answers. If you are in a relationship, have done months of self reflection & still feel frustrated & confused, read this book. Very practical advice. :))

Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing eye opener, 10 Mar. 2013
I chose to read this book after series of highs & lows in my relationship, which was starting to have a negative impact at work. After some brief research into codependency, I cane across reviews for thus book, so decided to give it a go. It helps one to identify tendencies of codependents and suggests strategies for overcoming these. There are many references to alcoholism, which wasn't relevant to my situation, but since the advice is based on the author's personal and professional experience, this makes sense.

There is so much to be gained from reading this book & I recommend it to anyone suspects they may have codependent character traits. It's time to stop worrying what others think of you & being overly critical of yourself. Let other's take care of their responsibilities & know that it's not 'selfish' to look after no.1!:)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2013 12:57 PM BST

Valera Professional Swiss Nano 9200 Ionic 2000 W Tourmaline Rotocord Hair Dryer Plastic Red
Offered by MyHair Goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dryer. Makes my hair shine., 30 Jan. 2013
My hairdresser recommended the Valera brand so I bought the Swiss Nano 9200. Until now I have been using this hairdryer at home and a cheaper dryer at the work's gym. I find the Nano makes my hair much shinier and more manageable. Now this one travels with me. A friend borrowed this on one occasion and commented on how much she liked it and that her hair dried faster than her regular hairdryer. The Nano 9200 is superb. I'm planning on buying a second which can stay in my locker at work. Highly recommend!

Proporta Antimicrobial Silicone Case with SteriTouch for iPhone 4 - Black/Pink
Proporta Antimicrobial Silicone Case with SteriTouch for iPhone 4 - Black/Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit well, 9 Aug. 2012
I was looking forward to having a black and pink case, quite striking I thought. Based on reviews of the black and green version, I thought I'd found a bargain. However, this case doesn't fit well as there is no indent for the ON button on the inside of the case. Therefore the case slopes across the top. A real design flaw. Such a shame. I won't be using this case.

Proporta iPhone 4S Case Antimicrobial Silicone Cover with SteriTouch Antibacterial Skin - Black/Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little cover, 9 Aug. 2012
I ordered this cover along with the black and pink version. They arrived promptly. The cover fits pretty well, though not entirely flush along the top where the on button meets the case. This cover however, is much better than the black/pink version.

Overall, this one does the job. :)