Profile for A5 Locksmiths > Reviews

Leopet Dog Bike Trailer Pet Bicycle Stroller - Red Fusion
Leopet Dog Bike Trailer Pet Bicycle Stroller - Red Fusion
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 1 Aug. 2013
Very happy with my purchase, we can now take our bikes with us caravaning, the dog loves it too, the wheels are quick release and the whole thing folds down flat which fits in the boot still leaving plenty of room, I wouldn't say you can't feel it behind you but I suppose it depends on the size of your dog, overall very happy with the dog trailer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 30 Jan. 2013
Everything you will ever need to fix your own bike without rip-off bike shop prices, little diagrams on the packaging show exactly what tools do what so you can't go wrong, highly recommended piece of kit.

BDBikesTM Folding Bicycle Repair and Maintenance Stand - Bike or Cycle
BDBikesTM Folding Bicycle Repair and Maintenance Stand - Bike or Cycle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 30 Jan. 2013
Once again a quality Item from a quality company, highly recommended does exactly what its meant to do. There are many out there for more money but I find this one more than satisfactory.

BDBikes Bike Magnetic Turbo Trainer -Variable Resistance Bike Trainer - Inc Front Wheel Rest
Offered by Black Dog Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item, 30 Jan. 2013
I looked at quite a few turbo trainers and read a lot of reviews, in the end I decided to go for this one and am glad I did. it came super quick and I have used it every day since, the build of it is solid, the bike doesn't shift at all once you start spinning. If your like me and expect quality from a good company then look no further, highly recommended.