Profile for Yana > Reviews

Content by Yana

Yana

Page: 1 | 2
Halter neck Diamanté Detail Dress Size 8-10-12 Black,Blue,Pink & Green available (Black)
Offered by Jingzhi Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 30 Aug 2014
Beautiful dress. The only downside would be the collar, as it is too 'low cut' -doesn't quiet fit perfectly around the neck, but I have put that down to my shoulder shape, and the dress goes up. So if you have a shapely bum - you will look amazing, but need to pull it down ;)

Pair Of Percale Combed Cotton Pillow Cases Baby Pink
Pair Of Percale Combed Cotton Pillow Cases Baby Pink
Offered by Softouch

3.0 out of 5 stars Saw very late that are strictly 40 degrees. They ..., 30 Aug 2014
Saw very late that are strictly 40 degrees. They shrunk. The material is a bit 'scratchy', so not for sensitive skin.
Wouldn't buy again.

eCobbler Foam Half Insoles In Sizes 3,4,5,6,7,8 - Medium - Size 5 To 6
eCobbler Foam Half Insoles In Sizes 3,4,5,6,7,8 - Medium - Size 5 To 6
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Aug 2014
Good fit, very comfortable. Will order again.

Party Feet Hammer Toe Crest Pads (Pair) (Clear)
Party Feet Hammer Toe Crest Pads (Pair) (Clear)
Offered by SturdyFoot

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for high heels, I guess..., 30 Aug 2014
It's really uncomfortable (!May I mention for high heels, as that is why I bought those). I can't even put to wear it with my shoes, without causing pain, because of the big toe separator.

Sanguine Tweezers - Slant Tip - Stainless Steel
Sanguine Tweezers - Slant Tip - Stainless Steel
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars An okay item...., 13 Jan 2014
I bought this for a present. The writing was a bit written off, but I saw the item was of a good quality. It arrived in an individual container, so that was good as well.
Would buy again, but would not recommend for a gift.

Body Sculpture Body Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
Body Sculpture Body Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 13 Jan 2014
Stirdy, very reliable, great fit on the door. I am really pleased. I found out that you can use it for push ups, so if you are a beginner (for push ups) - definitely worth buying. You would probably need a chair to learn to pull up, but gives you 4 ways to pull ups so thumbs up :)

NUTRITIVE Fondant Nutri Thermique Conditioner 200ml
NUTRITIVE Fondant Nutri Thermique Conditioner 200ml
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars My conditioner, 13 Jan 2014
I buy this regularly, so it is everything I want from a conditioner. Great item. Would recommend and would buy again

Womens Bodycon Stretch Plain Long Sleeve Ladies Round Neck Midi Dress - Purple - 8/10
Offered by Miss Scheeky

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item. Would buy again., 13 Jan 2014
Material is stretchy, so if I knew that upfront, I would have ordered a size smaller. Length is perfect - just below the knee, and its very figure-friendly (I am a curvy girl with a small waist), so excentuates my curves.

Arrived within 1 day, so that was a plus.

On the down side. It is a tad bit c-true, but that doesn't bother me. It's quite plain, but can put a low waist belt and some other accessories. Use it for work, and the purple is lovely and bright!

Ampro Pro Speed Rope 9ft
Ampro Pro Speed Rope 9ft
Offered by Ampro Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 7 Jun 2012
The rope finally arrived(maybe late because of bank holidays :/), and is perfect. I am 5ft4 and would prefer a bit shorter, because I whacked my arm with it...and believe me-it hurts! But is gorgeous :) Defo recommend to a friend and defo purchase again from this seller :)

Long Sleeve Womens Shrug Plain Bolero Size 12 Black
Long Sleeve Womens Shrug Plain Bolero Size 12 Black

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok..., 10 Jan 2012
The item arrived very quickly, and it was packaged very nicely. However, the quality of the bolero wasn't very good. The colour is not so intense, as they show on the picture, so it's transparent black. However, is good for it's price.

Page: 1 | 2