Profile for Yana > Reviews

Sanguine Tweezers - Slant Tip - Stainless Steel
Sanguine Tweezers - Slant Tip - Stainless Steel
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars An okay item...., 13 Jan 2014
I bought this for a present. The writing was a bit written off, but I saw the item was of a good quality. It arrived in an individual container, so that was good as well.
Would buy again, but would not recommend for a gift.

Body Sculpture Body Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
Body Sculpture Body Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 13 Jan 2014
Stirdy, very reliable, great fit on the door. I am really pleased. I found out that you can use it for push ups, so if you are a beginner (for push ups) - definitely worth buying. You would probably need a chair to learn to pull up, but gives you 4 ways to pull ups so thumbs up :)

NUTRITIVE Fondant Nutri Thermique Conditioner 200ml
NUTRITIVE Fondant Nutri Thermique Conditioner 200ml
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars My conditioner, 13 Jan 2014
I buy this regularly, so it is everything I want from a conditioner. Great item. Would recommend and would buy again

Womens Bodycon Stretch Plain Long Sleeve Ladies Round Neck Midi Dress - Purple - 8/10
Offered by WHOOSH Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item. Would buy again., 13 Jan 2014
Material is stretchy, so if I knew that upfront, I would have ordered a size smaller. Length is perfect - just below the knee, and its very figure-friendly (I am a curvy girl with a small waist), so excentuates my curves.

Arrived within 1 day, so that was a plus.

On the down side. It is a tad bit c-true, but that doesn't bother me. It's quite plain, but can put a low waist belt and some other accessories. Use it for work, and the purple is lovely and bright!

Ampro Pro Speed Rope 9ft
Ampro Pro Speed Rope 9ft
Offered by Ampro Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 7 Jun 2012
The rope finally arrived(maybe late because of bank holidays :/), and is perfect. I am 5ft4 and would prefer a bit shorter, because I whacked my arm with it...and believe me-it hurts! But is gorgeous :) Defo recommend to a friend and defo purchase again from this seller :)

Long Sleeve Womens Shrug Plain Bolero Size 12 Black
Long Sleeve Womens Shrug Plain Bolero Size 12 Black

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok..., 10 Jan 2012
The item arrived very quickly, and it was packaged very nicely. However, the quality of the bolero wasn't very good. The colour is not so intense, as they show on the picture, so it's transparent black. However, is good for it's price.

Naughty Girl - Playboy - car sticker / graphic - Red
Naughty Girl - Playboy - car sticker / graphic - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 9 Jan 2012
I put that on the back of my white helmet. Is very effective and cheeky and I am really happy with it :) Thumbs up for delivery, which was very quick!

7MOD100/DM - Richa Monsoon Ladies Textile Trousers M Black (12)
7MOD100/DM - Richa Monsoon Ladies Textile Trousers M Black (12)
Offered by GHOSTBIKES

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 Dec 2011
These trousers were one hell of a headache to get, as I had to return them 3 times, because the sizing info was not right...And every time I had to pay £10 for exchange though Royal Mail, as they do not provide you with free return.
However, I was really pleased with quality. I ride Yamaha Vity - 125CC Scooter, and I find them very comfy to put on and take off, as well as put them under my seat when going somewhere. They do protect you from wind, water, even cold, as surprisingly I haven't even worn the warm layer, as I took it off due to the extreme warmness =D (considering is December).
Would recomend, but make sure you get a size bigger!

York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case
York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case

5.0 out of 5 stars What I was looking for..., 15 Dec 2011
The packaging was a bit poor, but once I've opened it everything was in place. These are good quality dumbbells, and as long as you use appropriate workout gloves your hands will be fine. I don't really change the weights at the moment, so it is useful for people who are looking for covenience in their workout, as I do circuit and then jump onto the dumbbells. Would recommend, as their are excellent value for money!