Profile for BK > Reviews

SoundWave SW50 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - White, from G-HUB
SoundWave SW50 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - White, from G-HUB
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars very good impulse buy, 16 Mar. 2012
I happened to come across this product by chance, I was not even looking for a speaker but got intrigued when I saw the image and price so took a gamble on the(i brought both black and white as it was on offer). I bought it on Wednesday night and it arrived promptly on Friday morning in nice packaging with clear instructions. Not that I needed those as it paired to my iPod touch seamlessly. It connects via Bluetooth so no messy wires. It is truly compact and lightweight so I can stick it in my laptop bag or glove compartment and have it with me all the time. I even use it in my home office as it works as a speakerphone with auto music start/stop so I can be listening to music while I work and make or take calls instantly. The battery has lasted over an hour so far but I haven't fully tested this as I've mostly used it in the office connected to my laptop using the USB cable which it came with. The connectivity range seems to be decent too which I like as I tend to pace around when on the phone. The most important thing about any speaker is the sound quality and I can honestly say the sound depth of this speaker is exceptional, far more than would be expected for its size. All in all, I have no regrets about chancing this purchase and will be recommending it to friends.

SoundWave SW50 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black
SoundWave SW50 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars very good impulse buy, 16 Mar. 2012
I happened to come across this product by chance, I was not even looking for a speaker but got intrigued when I saw the image. I bought it on Wednesday night and it arrived promptly on Friday morning in nice packaging with clear instructions. Not that I needed those as it paired to my iPod touch seamlessly. It connects via Bluetooth so no messy wires. It is truly compact and lightweight so I can stick it in my laptop bag or glove compartment and have it with me all the time. I even use it in my home office as it works as a speakerphone with auto music start/stop so I can be listening to music while I work and make or take calls instantly. The battery has lasted over an hour so far but I haven't fully tested this as I've mostly used it in the office connected to my laptop using the USB cable which it came with. The connectivity range seems to be decent too which I like as I tend to pace around when on the phone. The most important thing about any speaker is the sound quality and I can honestly say the sound depth of this speaker is exceptional, far more than would be expected for its size. All in all, I have no regrets about chancing this purchase and will be recommending it to friends.