Profile for Ridings > Reviews

Content by Ridings

Ridings (Blackpool Lancs England)

Glowing/Flashing Rainbow Windmill With 3 x AAA batries inside
Glowing/Flashing Rainbow Windmill With 3 x AAA batries inside
Offered by The Glowhouse

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a a great toy., 11 Jan. 2015
Arrived quickly, was a present for our disabled grand daughter but after a short time the lights stopped working for no reason .Not a great toy.

Bosch PSR 18 Cordless NiCad Drill Driver with 2 x 18 V Batteries, 1.2 Ah
Bosch PSR 18 Cordless NiCad Drill Driver with 2 x 18 V Batteries, 1.2 Ah

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch 18v cordless drill/driver, 28 Oct. 2011
This is a great drill/driver I use it for loads of little jobs at home and when we are away with the tourer for things like putting the legs down in double quick time to putting in screw pegs around the awning it is so versatile.
Also having the spare battery means I don't have to carry the charger around with me.

44mm Small Brown Felt Backed Castor Cups x 4
44mm Small Brown Felt Backed Castor Cups x 4
Offered by Bamford Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Backed castor cups, 5 April 2011
The castor cups are perfect just the thing to save my flooring.Fast delivery and great communication a great company to deal with.

Baby's 1st Scan Photo Frame
Baby's 1st Scan Photo Frame
Offered by Cygnet Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's first scan, 10 July 2010
What a lovely frame fast delivery and at a very good price.We are very pleased with it.Thanks

Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black
Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black
Offered by LambdaTek ComponentShop

1.0 out of 5 stars BrevilleHotcup, 24 Dec. 2009
After buying this to make life a little easyer for my dissabled wife and trying it out for a week we were very dissapointed with it,it went wrong after a couple of days,would not switch off would not stop pouring out hot water, so we returned it and got a replacement.The replacement was no better we had problems from the start it would only dispence about a third of a cup and that was on the mug setting,good job we kept hold of our old kettle.Would not recomend this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2010 12:54 AM BST

St Trinian's [DVD] [2007]
St Trinian's [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Rupert Everett
Offered by SweetBuzzards

5.0 out of 5 stars St Trinians, 6 Sept. 2009
This review is from: St Trinian's [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Good fun film as good as the old versions looking forward to the next one.

Adidas Gents Bracelet Watch Ani Digi Watch - ADP1059
Adidas Gents Bracelet Watch Ani Digi Watch - ADP1059

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 13 Feb. 2009
My wife bought this for me as a stocking filler at Christmas and I love it, the hands are very easy to see they stand out well, as for the digital features they are better than on some much more expensive brands of watch.
A great pressent and at a super price.Well done Amazon.

STAINLESS STEEL 3 IN 1 ROLL DISPENSER - ALL YOUR KITCHEN ROLLS TOGETHER IN ONE COMPACT UNIT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Helper, 13 Feb. 2009
We purchased this as a replacement for one we had bought some years ago and are very pleased with the new one it is stronger and more robust than the previous one,and the cost was very reasonable.

Evoke 9ct Gold Clear CrystallizedTM - Swarovski Elements Oval Hammered Creole
Evoke 9ct Gold Clear CrystallizedTM - Swarovski Elements Oval Hammered Creole

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Ear Rings, 13 Feb. 2009
I bought these as an extra pressent for my wife for Christmas and she was very pleased with them.An excelent product and at a fantastic price.