Profile for TOA > Reviews

Content by TOA

TOA

SanDisk SDSDB-008G-B35 8 GB Secure 4 MB/s Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & Cheap, 3 Aug 2012
Very cheap from this seller compared to others I've seen elsewhere,working well so far (didn't work in my SD reader) but i'm yet to find out whether the SD reader is at fault,great bargain.

Arrives in a tiny bubble wrap envelope with no invoice or receipt though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good So Far ..., 3 Aug 2012
Nikon Coolpix L310 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

Ordered this for myself as a birthday present last month (mum paid of course) After repeatedly watching the Nikon advert,I decided I wanted to see what all the fuss about the brand is about. Was quite happy with my order,got dispatched and delivered within four days (free delivery with Amazon Prime). Camera came with four x AA long-lasting batteries which I am still using.

I am happy with my camera but the megapixel doesn't seem to be 14mp to me,it seems about 12 or 10. The image becomes quite blurry after a few zooms,It is a good camera but I think it is overrated & should be cheaper.

Overall, I have no regrets of buying it & I like my Nikon L310 a lot,I will print some images from it soon and hopefully they are of good quality.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 16 July 2012
Bought This After Receiving A Free Amazon Gift Certificate And Didn't Know What To Do To It,It Was My First Order From Amazon. I Was Pleased With The Delivery As I Got It Delivered In Lovely Packaging On The 3rd Day,I Wore These Heels To Prom & Was Surprised Of How Comfortable They Are (Kept It On For 4 Hours) Overall,I'm Happy With My Order & I Will Be Purchasing More Heels From SoYouShoes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2013 7:15 AM GMT