Profile for Peter Philp > Reviews

Content by Peter Philp

Peter Philp

Deep Blue Deluxe Shaker (600ml)
Deep Blue Deluxe Shaker (600ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap yet good, 19 Sept. 2013
I didn't really know what to expect from this shaker as it was very cheap, but it mixes shakes perfectly is a good size, with easy measuring marked out on the side of the bottle. The ball inside makes a huge difference when trying to mix your shakes, as I had one previously (different make) with no ball in, and the shake just would not mix completely. This one is brilliant. Would highly recommend.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover and Flip Stand With Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature + Screen Protector & 2-in-1 Stylus Pen - Pink
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 23 Jan. 2012
Bought this item for my wife as I recently purchased an Ipad2 for her and she needed a case. Thought this would do for now until she gets one that she really wants, but as it turns out, this one is great, and turned out to be an inspired purchase. Would highly recommend.

The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club)
The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club)
by James Patterson And Maxine Paetro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 29 Mar. 2011
If you like the James Patterson 'Womens Murder Club' series, then this will not disappoint. It is a great read that I had trouble putting down, which for someone who doesn't get hooked on reading very much, says quite a lot.

The Wozid
The Wozid
by Trevor Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars A Proper Kids Book, 26 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Wozid (Hardcover)
I bought this book for thinking of my young niece, as there are so many kids books out there at the moment,(tv programmes too), which are all about fighting and battles. So It's nice to see a book with stories that are fun, harmless, and that allow kids to remain innocent.
The stories are full of adventure, and the characters lovable (especially the one toothed Sniff!). I gave the book 5 stars as it is great, but the one thing that I would really have loved to have seen is colour pictures. I think it would have brought the characters to life a little more, but other than that what a great buy!

The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom
by Susan Veness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 1 Jun. 2010
My wife and I have been to Disney World quite often, (in fact my wife is like a tour guide when we get there she knows the place so well), but this book has lots of information in that isn't available in many other books etc.
There are lots of little hidden stories about things you can do in the parks that you otherwise wouldn't know about.
It's informative, and interesting, and full of ideas to do while there.
I would recommend to anyone going to Disney World to buy this if they want to do the ocassional thing off the tourist track.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need in a compact camera, 5 Feb. 2010
As this title suggests this is a grea little camera. I bought this for my wife, as she informed me she wanted a light compact camera, that is virtually idiot proof, with a large LCD screen on the back, and obviously it had to be pink.
If that is what you are looking for in a camera, then look no further, this is the one for you!!